Amazon
HMV

Star Trek 10- Nemesis
Zavvi
Amazon
HMV

stset.jpg

Last edited:
Oh, yeah. There was a batch that had that (among other issues). They did do a replacement disc - and I assume they pulled the bad batch. But I think that was only with the U.S. discs - and I think (don't quote me for sure on this) it was only the Blu ray amarays with the Taylor Stout art, and not the steelbooks.
Paramount said European release was the corrected version because the release date was different in Europe and no bad batch of discs was put in these releases to how true that is I don't know I not yet had a chance to check if different

Paramount said European release was the corrected version because the release date was different in Europe and no bad batch of discs was put in these releases to how true that is I don't know I not yet had a chance to check if different

Mine arrived today (in a crappy bubble bag). I just popped it into my laptop and can confirm it's the fixed version.

Reactions: paulboland
ZM088933 22/06/2016 £112.50 Order Placed
12/07/2016 Sent to warehouse
15/07/2016 Despatched
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Sir or Madam,

ORDER: ZM088933

As I have not opened my set yet I was wondering if you would be prepared to consider either of these two suggestions:-

1) You refund me the difference between the current price of GBP 84.15 compared to the pre-order price I paid for the collection of GBP 112.50.

or

2) I return the set at my expense, you refund me the GBP 112.50 that I paid for it and I re-order it at the new price of GBP 84.15.

Thanking you in advance for your kind attention in this matter.
Yours faithfully,
........................................................................................................................................................
Good afternoon
Just to confirm a refund of £28.35 has been issued back to your account to bring the final purchase price down to £84.15.
Kind Regards,

Zoom Online
....................................................................................................................................................
Dear Sir or Madam,
Thank you so very much for refunding the difference between what I paid for this 10 steelbook set and the current price.
Now that's what I call first class customer service - your action is very much appreciated.
Yours faithfully,
....................................................................................................................................................
Thank you for your kind words, we are glad we could be of help.
Kind Regards,

Zoom Online

:thumbs::):happy:

Last edited:
15/07/2016 Despatched
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Sir or Madam,

As I have not opened my set yet I was wondering if you would be prepared to consider either of these two suggestions:-

1) You refund me the difference between the current price of GBP 84.15 compared to the pre-order price I paid for the collection of GBP 112.50.

or

2) I return the set at my expense, you refund me the GBP 112.50 that I paid for it and I re-order it at the new price of GBP 84.15.

Yours faithfully,
........................................................................................................................................................
Good afternoon
Just to confirm a refund of £28.35 has been issued back to your account to bring the final purchase price down to £84.15.
Kind Regards,

Zoom Online
Dear Sir or Madam,
Thank you so very much for refunding the difference between what I paid for this 10 steelbook set and the current price.
Now that's what I call first class customer service - your action is very much appreciated.
Yours faithfully,
Kind Regards,

Zoom Online

well done virkia perhaps others who ordered earlier should ask as well, as they say don't ask don't get

basil :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: virkia and chunk
15/07/2016 Despatched
Dear Sir or Madam,

or

Yours faithfully,
Good afternoon
Kind Regards,

Zoom Online
Dear Sir or Madam,
Yours faithfully,
Kind Regards,

Zoom Online

Great to see yet more proof that their customer service is top notch! Had to deal with them myself not too long ago and found them to be very pleasant and helpful. :)

Reactions: Flash
Thanks for the heads up. Contacted zoom customer service about the price reduction and they emailed me back and gave me a refund for the difference. Excellent customer service :thumbs:

Reactions: Flash
What packaging does Zavvi uses to ship all 10 steelbooks to the USA?
Zavvi ship each steelbooks individually if your order all 10 in one order as they are 10 separate items in a order

Star Trek Limited Edition Steelbook Collection is no longer available it's listed as Sold Out so that's no longer available as 1 item ordered

You can still order all 10 individually in same order but they will ship each one separately
Zavvi don't do what Amazon do ship all items in your basket as one order Zavvi ship each item separately

Packaging is the same as when you order 1 steelbook the White Box if shipped from Channel Island warehouse

Last edited:
Reactions: kryptonite
Zavvi ship each steelbooks individually if your order all 10 in one order as they are 10 separate items in a order

Star Trek Limited Edition Steelbook Collection is no longer available it's listed as Sold Out so that's no longer available as 1 item ordered

You can still order all 10 individually in same order but they will ship each one separately
Zavvi don't do what Amazon do ship all items in your basket as one order Zavvi ship each item separately

Packaging is the same as when you order 1 steelbook the White Box if shipped from Channel Island warehouse

Thanks. I prefer they ship them individually as the prospect of being damaged is lower that way.

• Thanks
Reactions: paulboland