Amazon
HMV

Star Trek 10- Nemesis
Zavvi
Amazon
HMV

stset.jpg

Last edited:
UK Steelbook of Wrath of Khan is the Directors Cut includes both Cuts and new extra The Genesis Effect: Engineering The Wrath of Khan in HD

Italy Steelbook of Wrath of Khan is older previous Blu-ray Disc and does not include Directors Cut or new extra

Thanks for this information - didn't know there was such a weird difference. oO Why not include the DC in every Wrath Of Khan steelbook, no matter where?! oO

Reactions: paulboland
UK Steelbook of Wrath of Khan is the Directors Cut includes both Cuts and new extra The Genesis Effect: Engineering The Wrath of Khan in HD

Italy Steelbook of Wrath of Khan is older previous Blu-ray Disc and does not include Directors Cut or new extra
Canadian and U.S. amaray Mondo art editions of WOK are DC.
The Candian and U.S. Steelbooks appear to be the standard cut.

Last edited:
It is important to remember that, as we feel sad about the shortcomings of these, the really GREAT thing about these is that we are getting ALL the Treks with the ORIGINAL one sheet art on steelbooks. That is pretty awesome.:thumbs:

Yes, the original arts on the front really look awesome, especially with the debossed titles! :) As disappointing as the rest is, the front is great (and the spines nice together) and since the amarays and boxsets don't look better either, this is (imo) the best version to get the first 10 Star Trek movies so far.

Reactions: C.C. 95
Is that correct Paul?

Because it makes no commercial sense whatsoever :confused:
Yes it's correct I have both Steelbooks
UK and Italy
That is why I double dipped on the Wrath of Khan Steelbook

I got all 50th Anniversary Star Trek Steelbooks from Italy
I also ordered the UK Steelbook of Wrath of Khan to make sure I got the Directors Cut

100% Italy Steelbook of Wrath of Khan is the previous Blu-ray and is not the new Disc

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: C.C. 95