Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release: November 17th, 2015
Platform: PS4, XB1, PC
Purchase:
Amazon US
Amazon UK
Zavvi.com

The ominous thud of an AT-AT stomping down. Rebel forces firing blasters. Imperial speeder bikes zipping by. Intense dogfights between squadrons of X-wings and TIE fighters filling the skies. Immerse yourself in the epic Star Wars battles you’ve always dreamed of and create new heroic moments of your own in Star Wars Battlefront.

Star Wars Battlefront goes on sale November 17th on PS4, PC and Xbox One.

EA and Dice showed off the first gameplay of the new Star Wars: Battlefront via a small developer diary at the start of their 2014 press conference.

More footage coming Spring 2015.

Attachments

• sw.jpg
    sw.jpg
    932.1 KB · Views: 166
Last edited:
Has anyone in Canada or the USA found a way to buy a physical copy of the PC version? The ones I see come with just a download code. I am hoping to buy an edition that comes with a DVD of the game as a collectible.

Personally i didn't think that this going to be upto much , BOY was i wrong :oohyeah:

Got a trial of it last night and been having a little go today and LOVE IT :thumbs:

Only down side is that the trial only lasts for 10 hours , Should have waited to start the trial later so i could of had ago later :rolleyes:

Cant wait now for this to be released .:thumbs:

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
I also tried the 10 hour trial this weekend and I'm just not feeling it.

There was so much potential for a great game but it just was glitchy and boring.

Yeah have to say having another go on my sons account it started to get a little boring too , Not sure now if this will be a purchase for me .

Feeling a little disappointed at the mo as i was really looking forward to this .

Details on the DLC have been revealed...

4 epic expansion packs (the first one will be released in early 2016) featuring brand new content set across the Star Wars galaxy including:
  • Over 20 new pieces of galactic tech including weapons, vehicles, and Star Cards for both Rebels and Imperials
  • 4 more heroes and villains for you to fight as or against
  • 16 additional multiplayer maps featuring new locations
  • 4 exciting new game modes
  • Two-week early access to each expansion pack
  • Exclusive “Shoot First” emote
My guess is they'll mostly contain The Force Awakens stuff. :D

Who else is currently playing this? What are your thoughts so far?

Personally, I'm loving it! It's pretty much everything I wanted from a Star Wars game. They've nailed it as far as I'm concerned... I genuinely feel like I'm IN Star Wars whenever I play it. The game looks absolutely gorgeous too... I've lost count of how many times I've been shot in the back because I was too busy admiring the landscapes and skies (and not forgetting the Ewoks). Whether I'm winning or losing, I always find myself enjoying it, which can't be said for a lot of games nowadays.

I'm seriously considering buying the season pass, even though the price seems a bit much... it does sound like the expansions will include a lot of content though, and I know I'll more than likely get my money's worth, as I'm completely hooked on the game! Plus I got £20 PS Store credit with that PlayStation steelbook, so I guess I can put that towards it too.

Reactions: charlie1533pr
still diggin this bud?
Put it this way... I haven't touched Fallout 4 since Battlefront was released.

I probably see more negative than positive things said about this game on the net... some have a point, whereas most just seem to be trollin' for whatever reason (probably because they suck at it lol). Got to be honest though... the main reason I'm enjoying it so much is because it's Star Wars, and the attention to detail (there are so many little easter eggs from the films) is amazing! It's loads of fun playing with friends too. :)

Will you be picking it up mate?

Man, @Noodles well I hope to get it soon .... right now im hoping for Gamefly to send to me. They just sent me the new Just Cause but I may send back Donkey kong on wii and see if they send it.

Reactions: Noodles
Man, @Noodles well I hope to get it soon .... right now im hoping for Gamefly to send to me. They just sent me the new Just Cause but I may send back Donkey kong on wii and see if they send it.
If you're a Star Wars fan and used to shooter games (specifically the older ones), then I'm sure you'll enjoy it. I get the impression a lot of non-shooter people bought it just because it is Star Wars though, which is probably where most of the negative feedback is coming from. Just Cause looks like loads of fun by the way!

Finally! Got my :ps4: PS4 Darth Vader SE.. :OMG:! Really, really love this game!!! This game is for the HC Star Wars fan. @Noodles you can add me :psn: xXCharlie1533prXx
Congrats! Glad to hear you're enjoying the game. I'll add you soon. :thumbs: