Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Released: November 17th, 2017
Purchase: Amazon US - Amazon UK

starwarsbattlefront-teasertrailer-logo.jpg

Source: ComingSoon.net

During an earnings call on Tuesday, EA confirmed that the Star Wars Battlefront sequel is in development for next year (via GameSpot), though it’s unclear if they were referring to the calendar year 2017 or EA’s next fiscal year. EA’s fiscal year 2017 just started on April 1.

EA CFO Blake Jorgensen said that the Star Wars Battlefront sequel will have “bigger and better worlds” and will make use of content from “the new movies.” The first Star Wars Battlefront only included content from the original Star Wars trilogy.

EA added that the company expects to release a Star Wars game every year for the next three to four years. Jorgensen confirmed that the Star Wars game from Visceral and Motive is coming and we already knew the Respawn Star Wars game is also on the way.
smileys-gaming-713639.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Would be so cool if they did cross platform! I’m on PS4, its a shame you are on PC. I’m sure @Noodles is already a friend of mine on PSN, so this time we are definitely having a game together
I mean don't get me wrong, I have a PS4 but I rarely buy games for it now that I just bought that GTX 1080 Ti graphics card for my PC. The graphics can be turned up to Ultra on just about every game and they are unbelievably detailed.

On my screen on the main page I find this ad.

BFII.JPG

It's funny how it knows that I like that game because I haven't visited any sites that were related to it unless you count YouTube videos.

Would be so cool if they did cross platform! I’m on PS4, its a shame you are on PC. I’m sure @Noodles is already a friend of mine on PSN, so this time we are definitely having a game together
You may have to remind me who you are on PS4 mate... I have so many friends on there (most of them are just randoms lol) that I forget who's who. :wacky:

• Thanks
Reactions: Kizza
I know the feeling. Its KizzaFightstar bud.
Haha well at least yours still has your HDN name in it, so that makes it easier for me. :p

Mine's SooperNoodles by the way, just in case you forgot. I'll keep an eye out for you on release day! ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: Kizza