Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Nova Choice #009) [Korea]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: June 17, 2016
Purchase links: Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Lenti - One Click
Price: $49.00 (Individual editions) - $147 (One Click)
Note: 2000 copies print run (200 Full slip Type A - 200 Full Slip Type B - 400 Lenti - 400 One Click) Order gift: PET Slip & Lenticular Magnet Spine Cover
HDN Group Buy: hosted by Aniv

Lenticular | Full Slip Type A | Full Slip Type B | Lenticular Magnet Spine Cover with PET slipcover

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Pre-order on May 27 at 10 PM (Korea time) - Check your local time HERE
image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
JFYI for those that have joined @Aniv GB
Dear Ninjas,

Based on recent discuss with Novamedia I bring you some good news and some bad news. The good news is there will be 2 Full Slip Editions and 1 Lenticular;we will see the art reveal on May 9th. The bad news is total allowed per member is 3 copies and 1 of each kind. Please edit your original posts to reflect these changes and I will reflect those changes on the GB list. I will not be accepting any requests that are not already on the GB list. So Essentially 116 One Clicks, 35 of each slip design. Total 453 copies for HDN. Anybody who has a 1 click and single editions will have their single editions cancelled per this change.

Thank you for your understanding and support.
Best,
Aniv

• Informative
Reactions: SK117 and harry
There are at least 200 one-clicks reserved for GBs. If the rest is split between local an international customers there are at max 50 one-clicks to order from their website. Good luck with that. :rolleyes:

116 one clicks? Well, the print run better be huge, otherwise this GB ruins the chances for everyone ordering from them directly to catch a one click...

I don't have an issue with group buys for their exclusives. I've joined them before and continue to plan on joining them. Sure they take a certain allotment up but if Nova's checkout process from their website actually worked better, less people would complain. That's common sense, you would think that it would prevail but it doesn't.

With that said, this pre order is going to be a nightmare. I hope it isn't but I don't have much faith with Nova.

Reactions: harry
@Raggle Fraggle! I hope you made your choice on time. Just saw that the GB is closed.

I find it rather funny that you are given the opportunity to switch from fullslip A to B without even knowing the artworks :rofl::hilarious: