Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Nova Choice #009) [Korea]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: June 17, 2016
Purchase links: Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Lenti - One Click
Price: $49.00 (Individual editions) - $147 (One Click)
Note: 2000 copies print run (200 Full slip Type A - 200 Full Slip Type B - 400 Lenti - 400 One Click) Order gift: PET Slip & Lenticular Magnet Spine Cover
HDN Group Buy: hosted by Aniv

Lenticular | Full Slip Type A | Full Slip Type B | Lenticular Magnet Spine Cover with PET slipcover

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Pre-order on May 27 at 10 PM (Korea time) - Check your local time HERE
image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
i have a question am i the only member who hasn't seen this film yet :arghh::arghh::arghh:

NOPE :thumbs: .

You're missing out ...

I will add it needs to be watched on a proper 5.1 home theater system to really appreciate a home viewing.

NO honestly I am far from missing out :giggle: . Zero intrest in Star Wars :yawn: .

Only popped in for a look round in thread . Going now :p .

• Informative
Reactions: K.i.T
Strange considering you like The Fifth Element ...

Thats me all over flower STRANGE :rofl:

I LOVE All Si Fi :thumbs:. Alien, To Firefly to Spacehunter Adventures In The Forbidden Zone to Farscape back to Blakes 7 to Fifth Eliment .

I have seen all the others . Have nothing other than respect and admiration for the groundbreaking origonal . Is the endless re relises of the first trilogy.

The second Trilogy liked certain moments of the 1st and 3rd .

The never ending march of hype and merchandising has totaly turned me off The Force awakens .
Rammed contently down my throught :stop:.

Shopping opening weekend Tesco couldent get in the store for staff dressed as Jedi HELLO your not Jedi :banghead:. Will I buy a laptop , Tablet , Yogurts because they are Star wars labled NO :stop: .

Don't get me wrong this Nova relise is the best of the lot . Not for me though . Glad my friends have the chance to choose witch relise they want:D .

I LOVE All Si Fi :thumbs:. Alien, To Firefly to Spacehunter Adventures In The Forbidden Zone to Farscape back to Blakes 7 to Fifth Eliment .

I have seen all the others . Have nothing other than respect and admiration for the groundbreaking origonal . Is the endless re relises of the first trilogy.

The never ending march of hype and merchandising has totaly turned me off The Force awakens .

Shopping opening weekend Tesco couldent get in the store for staff dressed as Jedi HELLO your not Jedi :banghead:. Will I buy a laptop , Tablet , Yogurts because they are Star wars labled NO :stop: .

Don't get me wrong this Nova relise is the best of the lot . Not for me though . Glad my friends have the chance to choose witch relise they want:D .

That spelling though

Reactions: Punker76
That spelling though

Dyslexic flower . I confuse the spell checking on my Samsung tablet . Husband at work . Kids doing revision for school . It is the same with Maths told by the Head Maths teacher 1981 "Don't bother taking your Mathematics exam Ann . You are to thick "then walked off . Like I understand it then someone goes in my head with a hoover and removes what I know.

I spell as it sounds very wrong can not see and then prosses the difference SORRY dont mean to .

That spelling though

Dyslexic flower . I confuse the spell checking on my Samsung tablet . Husband at work . Kids doing revision for school . It is the same with Maths told by the Head Maths teacher 1981 "Don't bother taking your Mathematics exam Ann . You are to thick "then walked off . Like I understand it then someone goes in my head with a hoover and removes what I know.

I spell as it sounds very wrong can not see and then prosses the difference SORRY dont mean to .

You got done @Covcraig lool

Don't worry flower my sister is dyslexic and my kids are on autistic spectrum, but on a serious note you've not seen Star Wars? Here's what you do, buy some serious snacks close the curtains and binge the saga (you can skip episode 1-3 :rofl:):thumbs:

Don't worry flower my sister is dyslexic and my kids are on autistic spectrum, but on a serious note you've not seen Star Wars? Here's what you do, buy some serious snacks close the curtains and binge the saga (you can skip episode 1-3 :rofl:):thumbs:

Seen em dont feel the need to rewatch em . The endless hype drove me to switch off from it . I'm like that .

Gets me the more different you are , the better the world looks . Love to you and yours Danzigg1979 :) .

Ohhhh I luv Blakes 7 :thumbs:
Sorry just had to drop that in!:rofl::LOL:

Reactions: Scary Hair
@Scary Hair Apologies for my previous comment, it was immature and unfair. I did not consider the reason behind the spelling errors and this was an error on my part. I am sorry for making you like you had to explain yourself, and well, sorry in general.

MEANS A LOT THANK YOU :notworthy: .

Don't mind explaing at all :) . Would rather be honerst about it , how I work :thumbs: .

One of those things in life . I'm lucky it is not life threatening .

Just crazy at times .I can drive everyone in the house mad without even trying :p. Especially telling the time :rofl: :rofl: .

Take care flower :kiss: .