Purchase link: 3D+2D - 4K+2D
Prices: £24.99 (3D+2D) - £32.99 (4K+2D)
Notes: Includes title on the spine

DWe9r2ZXkAAnWdO.jpg DWe9r1GW0AAQ5De.jpg
DWe9r0tWkAAJ3e3.jpg DWe9r03X4AIEGlT.jpg
11642793-8654539570351600.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I am torn as to whether I want this.

I have it on pre order and own all the other SW films in this format.
Steelbooks are a must for these films and they do tend to appreciate in value too.

But I hated it. One of the worst movies I have ever seen and a disgrace to the greatest movie franchise of all time imo.
I know that if I keep my pre order it will remain unwatched.

:(

• Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012
I am torn as to whether I want this.

I have it on pre order and own all the other SW films in this format.
Steelbooks are a must for these films and they do tend to appreciate in value too.

But I hated it. One of the worst movies I have ever seen and a disgrace to the greatest movie franchise of all time imo.
I know that if I keep my pre order it will remain unwatched.

:(

You have to buy it. It's the rule with steelbooks.
Like a movie. Hate a movie. Either way you have to keep up the collection.

Just like when Blufans releases their edition. People will have to buy that.

I mean come on...people are buying Justice League...:rolleyes:

Reactions: Darth toffeeman

We're all mugs aren't we, I really dont like Thor Ragnarok and yet I'm waiting to order not 1 but 3 or 4 editions from Blufans when it's announced :banghead:

I was like this but thanks to some therapy, I no longer collect Steelbooks except MCU which I am still contemplating on whether to collect or altogether quit. I was able to purchase nearly 40 UHD Amarays of different films for the price of 10 Premiums and still have more shelf space. Also no need to worry about dents/dings/scratches or any imperfections to attain inner peace lol.

I was like this but thanks to some therapy, I no longer collect Steelbooks except MCU which I am still contemplating on whether to collect or altogether quit. I was able to purchase nearly 40 UHD Amarays of different films for the price of 10 Premiums and still have more shelf space. Also no need to worry about dents/dings/scratches or any imperfections to attain inner peace lol.

who would have thought it you finally found inner peace :whistle::D

basil :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: lgans316
Does anyone know if The last Jedi Amazon Germany 3-D steel book will be region free because when I bought Valerian in 3-D from UK it didn't work but then I bought Thor 3-D UK and it did work? This region lock mess is crap

Last edited:
Does anyone know if The last Jedi Amazon Germany 3-D steel book will be region free because when I bought Valerian in 3-D from UK it didn't work but then I bought Thor 3-D UK and it did work? This region lock mess is crap
Star Wars last jedi blu ray is region free worldwide
Region A/B/C

Reactions: Alf_1
Star Wars last jedi blu ray is region free worldwide
Region A/B/C

I just bought it from buyoyo in Honk Kong since I wasn't sure about Amazon Germany. Has anyone bought from buyoyo before? Do they pack it safely? Should I worry about damage versus Amazon Germany? Amazon doesn't always ship steelbooks goood and I'm hoping with me spending an extra $15 more to get it from the HK retailer that they pack it safer.

This is my first time ordering with them and hope it gets here with no issues.

I just bought it from buyoyo in Honk Kong since I wasn't sure about Amazon Germany. Has anyone bought from buyoyo before? Do they pack it safely? Should I worry about damage versus Amazon Germany? Amazon doesn't always ship steelbooks goood and I'm hoping with me spending an extra $15 more to get it from the HK retailer that they pack it safer.

This is my first time ordering with them and hope it gets here with no issues.
I have not purchased before from buyoyo so I don't know what packaging is like with them

Reactions: Alf_1
My current Visa Electron expires on March 31, as they are valid for three years always. However, I placed my pre-order back in January with the old card, as I got the new one just a couple weeks ago. The release date for this is April 9. I asked Zavvi whether it's possible to change the payment card to the new one, but they said that it's impossible to do changes to an order without canceling it (which is BS, in my opinion).

How is Zavvi in situations like this, once the products will be ready to ship and the credit card has expired? Will they simply cancel the order when there's a payment problem, or will they ask me to change the payment method?

The steelbook is sold out, so that's why I absolutely don't want to cancel the order and just place a new one.

My current Visa Electron expires on March 31, as they are valid for three years always. However, I placed my pre-order back in January with the old card, as I got the new one just a couple weeks ago. The release date for this is April 9. I asked Zavvi whether it's possible to change the payment card to the new one, but they said that it's impossible to do changes to an order without canceling it (which is BS, in my opinion).

How is Zavvi in situations like this, once the products will be ready to ship and the credit card has expired? Will they simply cancel the order when there's a payment problem, or will they ask me to change the payment method?

The steelbook is sold out, so that's why I absolutely don't want to cancel the order and just place a new one.

I've been in this situation a few times but in every case , once they try to take payment, they send an email saying that they have been unable to take the payment for the item and there'll be a link to follow and update your card info

Don't know why they don't allow you to change it prior to them attempting to take payment, but that's Zavvi for you

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Noodles and Miku

You will get a payment failed notice email from Zavvi when they try to debit your card
In the email there will be a link to pay using a different card
The link It usually expires after 24 to 48 hours and if you not updated payment by then they will cancel your order
When you get the email use the payment link quickly to avoid your order been cancelled

Ideally they should do let you to change payment method on a pre order like amazon let you do but it's not unusual as a lot of other companies are the same as Zavvi you can't change payment method

HMV are the same and worse your order just gets cancelled if card fails with no option to pay with another method
You have to do a new order with new card with Hmv when same happens and not much use to customers if sold out

Last edited:
Reactions: Miku
Thanks to both of you! There's nothing to worry then, I'll just update it when they will send the email within a week or so.

i had one happen 2 weeks ago exactly as others have said only thing i had to after hitting link was click on the order concerned and an update button appears there (after logging) in nearly caught me out but after that easy peasy.

basil :thumbs:

Reactions: Miku
Yup, one can argue about the choice of artwork till the cows come home but the treatment couldn't be any better.

Pics courtesy Steelbookpro:-

I like the design but it’s a shame Kylo is photoshopped to death. That right arm is just a mess, he’s got two elbows for christs sake! Great to see it gets some good detail treatment but man what were they thinking approving that Kylo..

I like the design but it’s a shame Kylo is photoshopped to death. That right arm is just a mess, he’s got two elbows for christs sake! Great to see it gets some good detail treatment but man what were they thinking approving that Kylo..

I'm still confused about how that is supposed to be his right arm when his thumb appears to be on the right side of his hand. Which is where it would be on his left hand.

I'm still confused about how that is supposed to be his right arm when his thumb appears to be on the right side of his hand. Which is where it would be on his left hand.
His thumb is on the left side, it’s just a little hard to see for sure. Also you see the arm going in front of his body, not behind which it would’ve if it was his left arm. This photo is just a photoshopped version of the one on the poster, there you see the hand better. But they’ve moved the lightsaber higher in this picture and made a mess of his arm when doing so.

FBE0_F12_A-52_DF-40_A6-95_C0-33_CAB0230_D74.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian