Release date: April 9, 2018
Purchase link: 3D+2D - 4K+2D
Prices: £24.99 (3D+2D) - £32.99 (4K+2D)
Notes: Includes title on the spine

DWe9r2ZXkAAnWdO.jpg DWe9r1GW0AAQ5De.jpg
DWe9r0tWkAAJ3e3.jpg DWe9r03X4AIEGlT.jpg
11642793-8654539570351600.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to say that the blue lightsaber effect they've put on this is very striking, I picked up the Aussie version yesterday and I couldn't stop admiring it from different angles. The red one is also good but doesn't stand out as much due to the reddish background. Weird Kylo arm aside, this is a very nice steelbook.

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian
His thumb is on the left side, it’s just a little hard to see for sure. Also you see the arm going in front of his body, not behind which it would’ve if it was his left arm. This photo is just a photoshopped version of the one on the poster, there you see the hand better. But they’ve moved the lightsaber higher in this picture and made a mess of his arm when doing so.

FBE0_F12_A-52_DF-40_A6-95_C0-33_CAB0230_D74.jpg

Ah yes I see it now. On the poster his arm is hidden behind other figures.
They messed up by making it visible on the steelbook.

Thank you for the explanation.

Not in a rush to find a cheaper local copy then the Blufans boxset to go a long with all the others.

Looks like the 3D version is 'sold out'

I actually really enjoyed TLJ. :)

Preordered the Zavvi 3D steel and gonna keep it sealed for a while. If Di$ney releases a Collector's Edition (like the TFA one in a digipak), I'll sell the steel off and upgrade to the digipak. If not, then not.

I actually really enjoyed TLJ. :)

Preordered the Zavvi 3D steel and gonna keep it sealed for a while. If Di$ney releases a Collector's Edition (like the TFA one in a digipak), I'll sell the steel off and upgrade to the digipak. If not, then not.
I think they probably won't do the digipack collector's edition this time, as TFA originally wasn't released in 3D Blu-ray and TLJ steelbook has 3D in it. Also, the hype was enormous when TFA came out. Can't really say the same about TLJ's "hype"...