Prices: £24.99 (3D+2D) - £32.99 (4K+2D)
Notes: Includes title on the spine

DWe9r2ZXkAAnWdO.jpg DWe9r1GW0AAQ5De.jpg
DWe9r0tWkAAJ3e3.jpg DWe9r03X4AIEGlT.jpg
11642793-8654539570351600.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Star Wars: The Last Jedi Home Release Dates Reportedly Revealed
02.13.2018 by Liam Nolan in Movie News Comment
A new report indicates that Star Wars: The Last Jedi will release digitally on March 14, with the 4K and Blu-ray release to follow on March 27

@zavvi you going to show us the actual art?????
usa is up
netherlands is up

basil :thumbs:

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: yy0925
If it ends up the same as that horrendous Netherlands effort (which I'm 99.9% sure it will) then I'll be cancelling.

Cheap looking lazy effort again all round. As someone mentioned, why they put the droids on the front is just bizzare. Has the designer even seen the film?

U.S. is miles ahead of this but doesn't include the 3D.

So looks like I'll be holding out for the Blufans double lenti again!!!!!!

A new report indicates that Star Wars: The Last Jedi will release digitally on March 14, with the 4K and Blu-ray release to follow on March 27

usa is up
netherlands is up

I'm guessing the UK release date will be a bit later, probably April.

If it ends up the same as that horrendous Netherlands effort (which I'm 99.9% sure it will) then I'll be cancelling.

Cheap looking lazy effort again all round. As someone mentioned, why they put the droids on the front is just bizzare. Has the designer even seen the film?

U.S. is miles ahead of this but doesn't include the 3D.

So looks like I'll be holding out for the Blufans double lenti again!!!!!!

The droids could be just on the J-card like the title.

It came out a month after Justice League in the cinemas so I expect it to come out a month after Justice League on Blu-ray so April

Release date is March 27th in Canada.
    • m2226589.jpg

Star Wars: The Last Jedi (English) (SteelBook) (Only at Best Buy) (4K Ultra HD) (Blu-ray Combo)
      Pre-Order
      Release Date: Mar. 27, 2018
      Quantity 1
      $44.99

• Delivered as early as TUESDAY MAR. 27 - FREE

it was accidently leaked on itunes reports all over the web and taken down and tbh i would have thought it be all together release date wise, film of this size.

Keep in mind that iTunes digital releases tend to be a week or two ahead of physical releases also. The Shape of Water has its digital release on February 27th & then the physical release isn't till March 13th.

More likely this (Benelux) "with spine title" -------------------------------------- than this (U.S.):-
View attachment 358930 View attachment 358929

Maybe not as stunning as the U.S. but at least the large single image will fit in better with most of the previous WWA steelbooks:-
Yea I would actually prefer this with the spine title. I'd rather have continuity. The USA version looks nice but it really bugs me it doesn't go with the theme of the rest of them. And hopefully the droids are just on the slip not the steel

And hopefully the droids are just on the slip not the steel

Unlikely, I feel, judging by the position of Ren left of centre thus leaving space for the two critters to fill in the lower right dead space.
More usual than not for artwork on the O-ring to replicate artwork behind it . . . although we've had our share of single colour blocked O-rings in the UK with no art of any kind on them.

Obviously space for a title lower left hand too - as on nos. 1 - 6 - if they decide to go down that path.

usa is up
netherlands is up

We haven't received the final artwork at this time. Normally our Disney/Marvel art reveals are under pretty strict embargo and so, even if we had been sent it, we would only be allowed to show it off/talk about it/announce it at an approved time. Sorry Basil!

I haven't been keeping up with TLJ steelbook updates--has there been any indication of different steels for 3D and 4K, or will they all be the same in each region?

I haven't been keeping up with TLJ steelbook updates--has there been any indication of different steels for 3D and 4K, or will they all be the same in each region?
So far, the only artwork that has been 100% confirmed is the Best Buy exclusive, which will be the same for both the standard Blu-ray steelbook and the 4K steelbook...

4FC840DA-76D8-43DB-A60B-09B8B7904BE7.jpeg

We're still waiting for the artwork reveal/confirmation in other countries.

I hope this helps! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: ethnosax