Release date: April 9, 2018
Purchase link: 3D+2D - 4K+2D
Prices: £24.99 (3D+2D) - £32.99 (4K+2D)
Notes: Includes title on the spine

DWe9r2ZXkAAnWdO.jpg DWe9r1GW0AAQ5De.jpg
DWe9r0tWkAAJ3e3.jpg DWe9r03X4AIEGlT.jpg
11642793-8654539570351600.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This looks like the Blufans Steelbook release that we will all be signing up to:)

With regards to the WWA Zavvi Steelbook - no doubt it will be a close up of Rey’s head with a blue lightsaber on one side of the steel and a close up of Luke Skywalker (with a green sea cow milk beard) on the other side on a white matt background with red writing
:thumbs:
we all know that the final artwork will be crap
giphy.gif

Yes, a pity the style of the stunning first WWA six was not continued to Nos. 7 & 8 . . . maybe #9 will resume . . . or maybe not . . .

Pics courtesy movie__26
DSs9I70UMAEnnfx.jpg:large

Backs:-
DSs9I7kVAAEjSlK.jpg:large

Wouldn't be a bit surprised if we get the same artwork in the UK as in The States . . . don't think there will be a single grumble about this artwork . . . or even about the other (TBC) artwork showing in Germany . . . especially if glossy w/ framing border and embossed title:-
Star-Wars-The-Last-Jedi-steelbook-BestBuy.jpg
195040_large.jpg

Quite possible that Disney have upped their game especially after the lovely embossed artwork on the 3 CARS and the recent DOCTOR STRANGE and CIVIL WAR steelbooks . . .

Last edited:
But you're still going to buy it anyway.

LOL...God no.

I'm waiting for them doing a line of Steelbooks which have all the poster artwork on them...hopefully with A New Hope being the original version which was first released in cinemas now that Disney own Fox and have the rights of that back.

LOL...God no.

I'm waiting for them doing a line of Steelbooks which have all the poster artwork on them...hopefully with A New Hope being the original version which was first released in cinemas now that Disney own Fox and have the rights of that back.
You will be left waiting for that to happen as in forever :p
What I have seen mentioned recently by Fox and Disney it won't happen the original unaltered Star Wars 1977 version get released on Blu-ray

The purchase of Fox by Disney will be completed in 2019 if approved
Disney purchase of Fox will be subject to approval from USA Justice Department and Federal Communications Commission agreeing to the deal

Disney has committed to pay a $2.5 billion breakup fee to 21st Century Fox if its $52.4 billion deal to buy most of Fox’s film and TV assets is blocked by federal regulators.

Fox come out winners financially if blocked :rofl:

Ive got the unaltered Star Wars trilogy on DVD still its 4.3, terrible picture quality i much prefer the special edition i would love the original poster artwork on single blu rays tho. I hope at the some point they Disney releases them.

• Thanks
Reactions: Leafs17
You will be left waiting for that to happen as in forever :p
What I have seen mentioned recently by Fox and Disney it won't happen the original unaltered Star Wars 1977 version get released on Blu-ray

The purchase of Fox by Disney will be completed in 2019 if approved
Disney purchase of Fox will be subject to approval from USA Justice Department and Federal Communications Commission agreeing to the deal

Disney has committed to pay a $2.5 billion breakup fee to 21st Century Fox if its $52.4 billion deal to buy most of Fox’s film and TV assets is blocked by federal regulators.

Fox come out winners financially if blocked :rofl:

BUT I CAN BELIEVE

FortunateConventionalDunlin-size_restricted.gif

BUT I CAN BELIEVE

FortunateConventionalDunlin-size_restricted.gif

As much as I hate to say it- I don’t think those cuts will every be officially released. The national film library of Congress Requested reels of Star Wars and The Empire Strikes Back bear decades ago- to be added to the national film registry. And Lucasfilm still has yet to supply them with a copy of the original versions of each film.

So if the US Government has yet to get those- I highly doubt consumers ever see them.

• Thanks
Reactions: CleverLoginName