Release date: April 9, 2018
Purchase link: 3D+2D - 4K+2D
Prices: £24.99 (3D+2D) - £32.99 (4K+2D)
Notes: Includes title on the spine

DWe9r2ZXkAAnWdO.jpg DWe9r1GW0AAQ5De.jpg
DWe9r0tWkAAJ3e3.jpg DWe9r03X4AIEGlT.jpg
11642793-8654539570351600.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you like the film Paul? I'm planning on seeing it next week.
I not seen it yet and with my job working nights 12 hour shifts I don't get time often to see films in the cinema
Most of my viewings is when the Blu-ray get released

I also prefer to watch films at home using my own HD projector in my Cinema Room or on my Plasma TV
No distractions as in noisy kids/adults :rofl: and I can vape away at my leisure plus drink my cans of miller and the ability to pause the film when needed :LOL::rofl:

I don't think they provide the service yet of pausing a film in a cinema if you want to vape/smoke or go to restroom :p:rofl:

I not seen it yet and with my job working nights 12 hour shifts I don't get time often to see films in the cinema

I also prefer to watch films at home using my own HD projector in my Cinema Room or on my Plasma TV
No distractions as in noisy kids/adults :rofl: and I can vape away at my leisure plus drink my cans of miller and the ability to pause the film when needed :LOL::rofl:

I don't think they provide the service yet of pausing a film in a cinema if you want to vape/smoke or go to restroom :p:rofl:

Solution, give up smoking lol. You live longer, save money, and do good for the environment :p

Solution, give up smoking lol. You live longer, save money, and do good for the environment :p
I don't smoke actual real cigarettes have not done so since 2013
I use E-Cigs fake cigarettes :rofl:
What about the noisy Kids/Adults in the Cinema can they be turned off or paused :p :LOL:

Ah I see :), that sounds sensible! A projector and a plasma? The best of both worlds! Happy Vape um...Christmas mate!

• Thanks
Reactions: paulboland
After seeing this today I would pass anyway

So bad...like he just ripped up everything built up plot arc wise in TFA...this guy has been given a full trilogy to do aswell and the most laughable part he didn't even give Disney a pitch according to him, he was just brainstorming out loud.

I loved the movie, I thought it had one foot in the the tradition of Star Wars but the other foot taking the series in a newer direction, which I guess some people wont like.

I agree, what disappointed me about TFA is it felt like I was watching ANH and I've seen that film over 100 times, so didn't need to see it again really :)

Personally most of the issues with this film were created by the lazy writing of TFA leaving so much unanswered!

Anyway I'm keeping my 3D steelbook order!!

• Thanks
Reactions: Robsonmonkey
Rotten Tomatoes has been hit by internet trolls
Anonymous users on the forum-like site have admitted to making multiple "burner" accounts to give The Last Jedi a bad score on Rotten Tomatoes in an effort to anger Star Wars fans

Don't go by Rotten Tomatoes for Audience Score for films as it's now been taken over by trolls
Most of these trolls not even seen the films

Last edited:
There can't be THAT many trolls so sway the score like that.

The truth is, the film was garbage. Opening scene without the cheesy forced comedy was awesome, tense and thrilling. From this point on the film spiralled more out of control than one of the tie fighters that crashed into the star destroyer near the end of return of the jedi.