STARKILLER--1138's STARKILLER BASE

STARKILLER 1138

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Aug 20, 2012
Washington State
STARKILLER--1138's

STARKILLER BASE

Welcome to my Star Wars Memorabilia based home theater room. Star Wars is what got me into HT, and now into collecting Star Wars statues, 1:1 busts, and dioramas from Sideshow Collectibles. I update as new product arrives so check back now and then. Thank you for visiting and enjoy:

room8.jpg

room7.jpg

room5.jpg

room4.jpg

room3.jpg

room2.jpg

room6.jpg

16479560135_8ae30b13b9_c.jpg

15857029704_4a287be1df_c.jpg

9434903717_735e1d2324_c.jpg

11422997925_6500f33e52_c.jpg

11423001136_d0faeb8c80_c.jpg

11422897505_3cd3e7dc6e_c.jpg

Shelving - Ikea Besta Bookcases with Vassbo Doors
TV Stand - Transdeco TD655B
Star Wars Collection - Sideshow Collectibles, Code 3, and others
TV - Vizio E600i-B3
Bluray - PS3 Slim
Receiver - Yamaha RX-V663
7ch Amp - Emotiva UPA-7
Speakers - Energy CB-10's (6)
Sub - M&K MX-350THX
Cables / Interconnects - Monoprice

Me!
15265122809_50fbf3a785_z.jpg

Last edited:
Probably closer to a small/medium. I usually have to throw the medium hats I buy into the wash to try to shrink them a little, ha.

I don't know how it's so cold! It's currently -31 with the wind chill, my fingers went numb just walking from my car into work. Plus my coworker got me sick on top of it so I'm pretty miserable right now. I looked at our forecast and it's not supposed to get above freezing anytime soon. We might hit the 20s, but then we'll just get more snow. This winter needs to end.

Ha! I'm the same way. Sometimes I have to spray the inside band of the hat with water and then I'd dry it with a hair dryer to get it to shrink.

I spoke too soon the other day because your arctic chill has made its way over here, it was 4 degrees this morning, I don't even know what the windchill was. I don't think its quite as low as yours though.

Secret Compass has the Iron Studios Vader up for $999.95.

Last edited:
Ha! I'm the same way. Sometimes I have to spray the inside band of the hat with water and then I'd dry it with a hair dryer to get it to shrink.

I spoke too soon the other day because your arctic chill has made its way over here, it was 4 degrees this morning, I don't even know what the windchill was. I don't think its quite as low as yours though.

That's probably $999.95 + the $200 shipping from Brazil. No thanks. If Sideshow gets it I'll think about it. How much does the Vader diorama cost from XM? I forget.

Yeah this cold weather is brutal, I'm so tired of it and we're not even close to being done with it. If only I was rich and could fly south for the winter!

So Sideshow's final reveal today was a Deathstroke PF. Not surprised at all it's yet another Batman related character (although Deathstroke is cool). I really hope XM doesn't do all the Batman characters before they get on with other stuff.

That's probably $999.95 + the $200 shipping from Brazil. No thanks. If Sideshow gets it I'll think about it. How much does the Vader diorama cost from XM? I forget.

Yeah this cold weather is brutal, I'm so tired of it and we're not even close to being done with it. If only I was rich and could fly south for the winter!

So Sideshow's final reveal today was a Deathstroke PF. Not surprised at all it's yet another Batman related character (although Deathstroke is cool). I really hope XM doesn't do all the Batman characters before they get on with other stuff.

I'm not sure how much the XM Vader dio thing is. Its gotta be at least $2K though, considering US retailers are charging that just for Venom.

I hear ya!

Deathstroke is a cool character but even if I was still collecting Batman stuff Killer Croc, Huntress, Bane and Deathstroke would all be on the very bottom of the to get list. I'm really shocked we haven't seen more of the classic Batman Villains done first, which would have no doubt sold better, and I'm even more shocked they haven't done more members of the Justice League before doing minor Batman villains like Killer Croc. I'm really not blown away by anything this 12 days of SS. I think the Artgerm Harley is kind of cool, but I'll probably pass anyways.

I'm not sure how much the XM Vader dio thing is. Its gotta be at least $2K though, considering US retailers are charging that just for Venom.

I hear ya!

Deathstroke is a cool character but even if I was still collecting Batman stuff Killer Croc, Huntress, Bane and Deathstroke would all be on the very bottom of the to get list. I'm really shocked we haven't seen more of the classic Batman Villains done first, which would have no doubt sold better, and I'm even more shocked they haven't done more members of the Justice League before doing minor Batman villains like Killer Croc. I'm really not blown away by anything this 12 days of SS.

Me neither, K-2SO is the only one that's even a maybe. I remember 2 years ago I wanted 6 of the 12 reveals! Definitely surprised Riddler or Two-Face weren't made before a lot of these villains, but whatever. The list of DC characters I will buy is getting smaller and smaller with these prices. And since they won't make most of the characters I want for years I guess I'll be saving a lot of money! The real question is: what leg will Deathstroke have up?

Me neither, K-2SO is the only one that's even a maybe. I remember 2 years ago I wanted 6 of the 12 reveals! Definitely surprised Riddler or Two-Face weren't made before a lot of these villains, but whatever. The list of DC characters I will buy is getting smaller and smaller with these prices. And since they won't make most of the characters I want for years I guess I'll be saving a lot of money! The real question is: what leg will Deathstroke have up?

Maybe if K-2SO turns out well I'd consider it too. With the lack of a human face it is a piece that might actually turn out okay looking. I am actually shocked we haven't seen Riddler, Two-Face and Penguin by now. I'm actually kind of shocked they haven't done another comic version of both Harley and Joker already too.

I'm wondering when the EX of a piece will end up being swap out legs that will allow you to display the captain morgan pose with the opposite leg up instead :LOL:.

Maybe if K-2SO turns out well I'd consider it too. With the lack of a human face it is a piece that might actually turn out okay looking. I am actually shocked we haven't seen Riddler, Two-Face and Penguin by now. I'm actually kind of shocked they haven't done another comic version of both Harley and Joker already too.

I'm wondering when the EX of a piece will end up being swap out legs that will allow you to display the captain morgan pose with the opposite leg up instead :LOL:.

LMAO! Switch out ex legs is hilarious! We should convince Captain Morgan to trademark that pose so Sideshow has to pay them a royalty every time they use it...I bet that would make them stop!

I have a feeling that a 2.0 Harley PF will be coming very soon especially now that it sounds like Harley is going to get her own movie. I don't think Sideshow will make characters that they don't think they can sell at least 3000 pieces of while XM is perfectly fine doing runs of 500 on characters. That's why I'm holding out hope for XM to make my DC dreams come true! Lantern characters, Superman villains, Flash, Captain Cold, Zoom, Green Arrow (maybe a fierce non-pinup Black Canary to pair up with him), Booster Gold, and Black Adam. That's my wish list. Along with Han, Leia, Obi-Wan (young and old), Mace Windu, Palpatine, Padme, and Greedo. I think I just listed off about $20K worth of statues, ha ha.

LMAO! Switch out ex legs is hilarious! We should convince Captain Morgan to trademark that pose so Sideshow has to pay them a royalty every time they use it...I bet that would make them stop!

I have a feeling that a 2.0 Harley PF will be coming very soon especially now that it sounds like Harley is going to get her own movie. I don't think Sideshow will make characters that they don't think they can sell at least 3000 pieces of while XM is perfectly fine doing runs of 500 on characters. That's why I'm holding out hope for XM to make my DC dreams come true! Lantern characters, Superman villains, Flash, Captain Cold, Zoom, Green Arrow (maybe a fierce non-pinup Black Canary to pair up with him), Booster Gold, and Black Adam. That's my wish list. Along with Han, Leia, Obi-Wan (young and old), Mace Windu, Palpatine, Padme, and Greedo. I think I just listed off about $20K worth of statues, ha ha.

LMAO! Thats a f'ing awesome idea!

I'm kind of excited about that Harley movie. Its supposedly going to be Gotham City Sirens. No word on who will be playing Catwoman or Poison Ivy though.

Did you see SS revealed that the Black Cat PF EX has an ES of only 350? People are finally waking up and sending SS a message with their wallets, I bet SS wasn't expecting so few orders. Thats definitely a shitload of money for all of those characters if you want to get them from XM. That Black Canary from SS is one of their best looking PFs ever though. Well at least it is from the back, I've never made it around to looking at the front :rofl:. If I had her and if I didn't just blatantly display her from behind, I would at least put a mirror behind her so I could always that butt on her lol. If they make a Zatanna that looks that good I will be getting her.

I read that there is another new DC show headed to the CW and it might be Booster Gold.

LMAO! Thats a f'ing awesome idea!

I'm kind of excited about that Harley movie. Its supposedly going to be Gotham City Sirens. No word on who will be playing Catwoman or Poison Ivy though.

Did you see SS revealed that the Black Cat PF EX has an ES of only 350? People are finally waking up and sending SS a message with their wallets, I bet SS wasn't expecting so few orders. Thats definitely a shitload of money for all of those characters if you want to get them from XM. That Black Canary from SS is one of their best looking PFs ever though. Well at least it is from the back, I've never made it around to looking at the front :rofl:. If I had her and if I didn't just blatantly display her from behind, I would at least put a mirror behind her so I could always that butt on her lol. If they make a Zatanna that looks that good I will be getting her.

I read that there is another new DC show headed to the CW and it might be Booster Gold.

Yeah I figured you might be excited about that movie. I'm not too interested in it, that will probably be a pass for me.

Wow an ES of 350 is pretty impressive. Of course it's an awful costume that nobody has any interest in, ha ha. The Black Canary is sexy as hell from behind, but I prefer her in more of a pose like Black Bolt is and actually using her powers. I don't care for the pin up look. I think that's why I kind of like Supergirl, she isn't standing with one leg up and she's not in a pin up pose. And speaking of Black Bolt, I had honestly never heard of him before. That's why I have hope XM will make less popular characters in the DC line.

Where did you read this?? I need a link to the article! Although I don't think I want to invest in another CW show and really Booster should be on Legends since him and Rip Hunter are known for traveling through time together. I wonder which character would be gay on a Booster tv show (since the CW would have you believe 25% of the population is gay).

Yeah I figured you might be excited about that movie. I'm not too interested in it, that will probably be a pass for me.

Wow an ES of 350 is pretty impressive. Of course it's an awful costume that nobody has any interest in, ha ha. The Black Canary is sexy as hell from behind, but I prefer her in more of a pose like Black Bolt is and actually using her powers. I don't care for the pin up look. I think that's why I kind of like Supergirl, she isn't standing with one leg up and she's not in a pin up pose. And speaking of Black Bolt, I had honestly never heard of him before. That's why I have hope XM will make less popular characters in the DC line.

Where did you read this?? I need a link to the article! Although I don't think I want to invest in another CW show and really Booster should be on Legends since him and Rip Hunter are known for traveling through time together. I wonder which character would be gay on a Booster tv show (since the CW would have you believe 25% of the population is gay).

The ES has to be that low because nobody ordered it :LOL:. They actually sent out an email yesterday notifying of a "low ES" product. Sales on it are so poor that they had to bribe people with something, and since they are used to seeing a 5000+ ES on stuff, some people will probably buy it just because its low. I think that whole piece looks terrible overall though.

I've seen pictures of that character before but I never knew or would have guessed that was Black Bolt.

There are a few articles online about it, but basically Geoff Johns sent out a tweet about a new CW show this year, and a bunch of sites started guessing what it could be, but Booster Gold was one that I saw in the most places. I shouldn't have gotten your hopes up because its not a sure thing. If its not bad enough that the CW thinks 25% of the population is gay, I think they are trying to push making 50% of the population gay :rofl:. Ugghhh that channel is so unwatchable. I wish they'd just cancel all the shows and give Netflix the DC rights. Are you going to watch that Krypton show when it starts? Or has that already been canned?

The ES has to be that low because nobody ordered it :LOL:. They actually sent out an email yesterday notifying of a "low ES" product. Sales on it are so poor that they had to bribe people with something, and since they are used to seeing a 5000+ ES on stuff, some people will probably buy it just because its low. I think that whole piece looks terrible overall though.

I've seen pictures of that character before but I never knew or would have guessed that was Black Bolt.

There are a few articles online about it, but basically Geoff Johns sent out a tweet about a new CW show this year, and a bunch of sites started guessing what it could be, but Booster Gold was one that I saw in the most places. I shouldn't have gotten your hopes up because its not a sure thing. If its not bad enough that the CW thinks 25% of the population is gay, I think they are trying to push making 50% of the population gay :rofl:. Ugghhh that channel is so unwatchable. I wish they'd just cancel all the shows and give Netflix the DC rights. Are you going to watch that Krypton show when it starts? Or has that already been canned?

Ha, I got that "low ES" e-mail as well. I thought it was just referring to some art print. I can't believe anyone would pay that kind of money for those art prints that aren't even signed or anything. But yeah, I didn't see a single positive response to that Black Cat PF.

I forgot all about that Krypton show being developed. I had no intentions of watching it though. Just imagine how good Green Arrow would be on Netflix! He is a hero that would fit perfect in the Netflix shows. They should actually develop a Hawkeye series, I would watch that. I'm not sure if Matt Fraction is still doing his comics, but the run he was doing recently was just about Hawkeye living in New York City working alone, it would fit in with the rest of their shows. Of course I want to see a Punisher series before anything else right now! Did you guys ever watch Luke Cage? I didn't watch any past the first episode.

Don't worry about getting my hopes up, Booster Gold on the CW would be meh anyhow. It would be full of unnecessary drama, especially relationship drama. Poor DC, can't get anything right. Ha ha.

Ha, I got that "low ES" e-mail as well. I thought it was just referring to some art print. I can't believe anyone would pay that kind of money for those art prints that aren't even signed or anything. But yeah, I didn't see a single positive response to that Black Cat PF.

I forgot all about that Krypton show being developed. I had no intentions of watching it though. Just imagine how good Green Arrow would be on Netflix! He is a hero that would fit perfect in the Netflix shows. They should actually develop a Hawkeye series, I would watch that. I'm not sure if Matt Fraction is still doing his comics, but the run he was doing recently was just about Hawkeye living in New York City working alone, it would fit in with the rest of their shows. Of course I want to see a Punisher series before anything else right now! Did you guys ever watch Luke Cage? I didn't watch any past the first episode.

Don't worry about getting my hopes up, Booster Gold on the CW would be meh anyhow. It would be full of unnecessary drama, especially relationship drama. Poor DC, can't get anything right. Ha ha.

I remember when SS first started doing those art prints a year or whatever ago, they used some kind of term for the signature and the people on the forums didn't pick up that is was a fake signature right away and there was a backlash over it. I would never spend what they charge for those things either.

I forgot about that Krypton show until I randomly thought about it the other day. But I didn't bother to think about it long enough to want to look up if its still happening, and I still don't LOL.

Green Arrow would be awesome on Netflix! I remember on the fist season of Arrow on the CW Oliver was basically just a murdering manwhore, and then in the second season they just completely reversed his character. I found the murdering manwhore actually kind of entertaining and was able to grit my teeth through the rest of the show's forced teeny-bopper b.s. more easily than other seasons. I think I made it to part of the fourth season before I finally had to throw in the towel, might have even been the third I can't remember. I actually got rid of Netflix a few months ago. I wouldn't use it for so long that I'd forget I even had it, so I let it go.

We need a Star Wars show that isn't on a Disney channel. The last 3 SW movies have all been PG-13 so they are at least willing to give the movies at least a little more of an edge, hopefully we can get something on Netflix with a similar tone.

I think you had to ask for the Vader arm though. They should have just automatically sent them to every address that ordered the piece. The Terminator head in the Joker base was hilarious! What else do we have in our pieces? I really don't like how this company doesn't stand by the customer when their piece starts to lean. Thats a definite defect that SS should be covering. And there was that time where that guy's Wolverine LSF started leaning, and then he was gone one day and when he came home the thing had leaned enough to where it fell on the floor and smashed everywhere. SS didn't even cover that, the guy just lost his $2K investment with no compensation. And they don't even cover the Maul LSF's lightsaber lighting issue which is quite common from what I've read. If they are going to charge $2K for a piece that lights up they have to make a way to fix it if it goes out. Thats just completely unacceptable!

I never care about ES either, just as long as I really like the piece and it turns out great, thats all I care about.

I didn't even realize Iron Studios Kylo was up until yesterday. I wonder how long he's been up for. Do you know how much he is supposedly going for in Brazilian currency? It would help to see what the conversion rate on it would be verses the price Secret Compass is charging to get a better prediction for Vader's price.

And that's the problem with SS. They just don't care. There are stories and stories of unethical behavior. And not only with Star Wars. Every company makes mistakes. Just own it.

I agree! Netflix would be an obvious choice for a gritty Star Wars TV show. Disney has the lego movies that they can keep for the kiddies who can't handle the movies.

Ha, I figured you would be excited about those Batverse girls. I get it, Batman and T&A are their go to, but why can't they do Nightwing, Robin, Two-Face, Scarecrow, Penguin, Mister Freeze, or someone other than what they've done already? Other than K2SO (which I have only slight interest in), Sideshow is 0 for 9 on their other reveals with me.

I know, there are so many other Star Wars characters that need to be made! That's why I wish XM could get going on their stuff, they have already made so many Marvel characters that Sideshow has never touched. Plus they don't issue repaints, they just do new poses for the characters if they do them.

I wouldn't say IS has better quality just yet. Their Spider-Man was kind of a disaster and the face sculpt on their Superman vs. Doomsday was pretty meh.

It does make sense to redo the big characters for new customers who may have missed out on the originals. But it's still annoying that we have three PFs from Rogue One and no Mace Windu...

I did not get that visual dictionary, I think I saw it at Costco last time I was there. I'll have to look next time I go. Is it worth picking up?

Letting XM sell here would be the greatest thing in the world. I think Sideshow would go out of business if that happened (unless they were the distributors).

XM is fantastic at working with their customers. They show them the progress of the entire statue development normally and fix issues based on customer response. Although what's going on with their Star Wars stuff is odd so far compared to how they normally operate.

All that stuff you listed is ridiculous! I actually have to keep adjusting where my Sinestro's foot rests on the base because it keeps wanting to lean on me. I'm shocked my Daredevil hasn't tipped over yet! I also got a fabric cape for my Superman because I didn't want to risk it.

Yeah, I just don't get all the secrecy.

I think its worth picking up. Especially if you like the movie. It's a thick book. And, lots of pretty pictures, lol!

Exactly! Where the F is Mace!

I just got home for lunch and I got an awesome surprise in the mail from Adam; the Darkhawk comic as well as the Volume 1 Darth Vader TPB! Thank you so much Adam! You packed them really well, they arrived in perfect shape!

I will be getting some belated Xmas gifts out to you guys in the mail shortly but I'm still kicking around a few ideas. What t-shirt sizes are you guys? And do you know what cap size you guys wear? If you don't know the exact size do you know if you guys have a small, medium or large size head? I might also go the book route instead, but I'll have to find some kind of a picture book so Lou can "read" LOL. :LOL: Just kidding Lou.

Also. I have a P.O. box address for you Lou. Is this still current? If not just PM me. I just want to make sure before I send something.

I'm not too excited by any of the teases so far either. I might go with the Artgerm HQ depending how she turns out, but thats really the only thing I've been remotely interested in so far.

I really like how XM doesn't just do repaints like SS, and then SS has the balls to charge even more for the repaint lol. Although I will say their green Poison Ivy was gorgeous. I'm missing all of my T&A statues now :(.

At this rate I don't think we'll ever see a Mace PF. I'm shocked we even are getting Jango. It seems like so few companies are showing the prequels any love any more.

I was going to ask how your Superman is holding up. I have actually thought about ordering that piece a few times now, but that lean issue has kept me from it every time. Its also why I decided to sell my comic Bats. It wasn't leaning but I wasn't confident it would hold up over time. This might not make you feel to happy, but I think I saw a pic of a Superman PF on the forum with a cloth cape that was leaning the other way o_O. You should sell your Sinestro and DD before they go over though.

Yeah, it's the same PO Box.

Pictures in books always help, lol! Especially if I'm supposed to open it up.

I'm a large everything FWIW. I need to get stuff out too. Haven't shipped Adam's package yet along with cards. Lots of things going on with moms belongings, and family. Someone hit my wifes car and drove off when she was in a firefighter meeting. And, yesterday, MAUL and I went down. Banged my knee and forearm up, and MAUL'S left side is all scratched up. Life's little challenges, huh? I'll get my arse in gear tho.

I'll hopefully start Darkhawk tonight. It looks pretty cool! You read my mind though with that Vader surprise, that was going to be one of the next ones I was going to order. The timing was perfect!

I wear a size Medium T-shirt, just so everybody can save everybody's sizes for later. I've got a small head too lol. I usually wear a small/medium when it comes to fitted hats. Do you think you'd be closer to a small/medium or medium/large hat if you would go with one of those flex fit style hats?

How is it still so cold out there? Are you guys expecting any kind of a warm up soon? Its been just above freezing for a couple of days now so the snow is starting to melt.

Ah, I didn't know Sinestro was your favorite. Its a good thing you got him because SS could have made even more Batman villains instead :p. I keep forgetting you like the costume on the SS Daredevil. I just never liked the pose on that one. But I really love the XM one. Its definitely one of my favorite XM pieces so far.

Its kind of a letdown that the Artgerms will only be 1:5, but since I don't have any comic Batman PFs left to display them with anymore the 1:5 might be okay for me. I'll have to wait and see how they turn out though, there is a good chance I might not like them when I see the whole thing. I can see them all having captain morgan poses :LOL:.

I think it depends on how the robes are sculpted. If they are really swinging in the breeze, or if they are covered with dust the sculpted robes might not pair up that well with the clean mixed media robes from SS. Although I think the fully sculpted 1:5 Mythos Vader does look very nice paired with PFs.

Probably closer to a small/medium. I usually have to throw the medium hats I buy into the wash to try to shrink them a little, ha.

I don't know how it's so cold! It's currently -31 with the wind chill, my fingers went numb just walking from my car into work. Plus my coworker got me sick on top of it so I'm pretty miserable right now. I looked at our forecast and it's not supposed to get above freezing anytime soon. We might hit the 20s, but then we'll just get more snow. This winter needs to end.

My kid told me that it's supposed to be cold and wet until May, and anyone waiting for this to pass will have to wait until then. I guess that's what weather experts are saying. Sucks!

Cool! I'll place an order at some point if I can't find it cheaper.

I went riding in 11 degree weather the other morning, and I was supposed to go up to Kirkland which is 2 hours away. Made it about 40 miles and turned around because the little condensation that got on the visor was freezing within seconds. The windchill for riding in 22 degree weather is -3 , so yeah.

And that's the problem with SS. They just don't care. There are stories and stories of unethical behavior. And not only with Star Wars. Every company makes mistakes. Just own it.

I agree! Netflix would be an obvious choice for a gritty Star Wars TV show. Disney has the lego movies that they can keep for the kiddies who can't handle the movies.

Yeah, I just don't get all the secrecy.

I think its worth picking up. Especially if you like the movie. It's a thick book. And, lots of pretty pictures, lol!

Exactly! Where the F is Mace!

Yeah, it's the same PO Box.

Pictures in books always help, lol! Especially if I'm supposed to open it up.

I'm a large everything FWIW. I need to get stuff out too. Haven't shipped Adam's package yet along with cards. Lots of things going on with moms belongings, and family. Someone hit my wifes car and drove off when she was in a firefighter meeting. And, yesterday, MAUL and I went down. Banged my knee and forearm up, and MAUL'S left side is all scratched up. Life's little challenges, huh? I'll get my arse in gear tho.

My kid told me that it's supposed to be cold and wet until May, and anyone waiting for this to pass will have to wait until then. I guess that's what weather experts are saying. Sucks!

Cool! I'll place an order at some point if I can't find it cheaper.

I went riding in 11 degree weather the other morning, and I was supposed to go up to Kirkland which is 2 hours away. Made it about 40 miles and turned around because the little condensation that got on the visor was freezing within seconds. The windchill for riding in 22 degree weather is -3 , so yeah.

Holy crap! Are you okay??? How's bad is the bike? :( Do you have any pics? A big part of why I don't have a bike is because I'm so terrified of going down. Almost everyone I know that rides has gone down at least once. I'm glad it wasn't worse.

How many other "geniuses" :p are out there riding when its that cold out? I'm not expecting to see or hear another bike around here for months.

I've got stuff coming in for you and Adam at the end of this week hopefully, and I'll ship it out as soon as it gets here. I didn't do Xmas cards this year, just a gift. I've heard a lot of supposedly "wise" people say its the thought that counts, but thats crap, its totally the gift itself! :rofl::D.

I'm just as lazy as you are sometimes when it comes to reading, so I think next year I'm doing Star Wars audiobooks for everyone!

Just wanted to let you guys know I have a new piece coming in in the spring, thats very large and I've been pretty ecstatic since I ordered it lol. I don't want to give it away but its not SW, Sideshow or XM, and Adam may like this character lol.

Holy crap! Are you okay??? How's bad is the bike? :( Do you have any pics? A big part of why I don't have a bike is because I'm so terrified of going down. Almost everyone I know that rides has gone down at least once. I'm glad it wasn't worse.

How many other "geniuses" :p are out there riding when its that cold out? I'm not expecting to see or hear another bike around here for months.

I've got stuff coming in for you and Adam at the end of this week hopefully, and I'll ship it out as soon as it gets here. I didn't do Xmas cards this year, just a gift. I've heard a lot of supposedly "wise" people say its the thought that counts, but thats crap, its totally the gift itself! :rofl::D.

I'm just as lazy as you are sometimes when it comes to reading, so I think next year I'm doing Star Wars audiobooks for everyone!

Just wanted to let you guys know I have a new piece coming in in the spring, thats very large and I've been pretty ecstatic since I ordered it lol. I don't want to give it away but its not SW, Sideshow or XM, and Adam may like this character lol.

Ooooh! Now you got me thinking! Lol!

I did read most of the Rogue One Visual guide. Probably because of the pretty pics, lol!

Thank you man. I got stuff for you guys too. IIRC, you are a large also? I got mediums and large sizes for t-shirts. LMK for sure though.

Out here? Quit a few on a sunny day. As long as it's dry out you'll see bikes out alot here no matter how cold it is. You just won't see many carving up the back roads this time of year. Mostly highway and freeway.

I'm ok. Bruised forearm and shoulder. Small gash on my knee. All on the left side. Was turning left from a stop, and it must have been and icy patch because as I was putting my feet on the pegs, the back end slid out, and we went down. MAUL is scratched up good. All my biker buddies don't think its bad at all, but considering how well I take care of him, to me it's bad. I threw up this on my IG:

Deductible on insurance will be a few hundred, but repairs will be closer to 2k. Thankful for full coverage insurance.

I did read most of the Rogue One Visual guide. Probably because of the pretty pics, lol!

Thank you man. I got stuff for you guys too. IIRC, you are a large also? I got mediums and large sizes for t-shirts. LMK for sure though.

Out here? Quit a few on a sunny day. As long as it's dry out you'll see bikes out alot here no matter how cold it is. You just won't see many carving up the back roads this time of year. Mostly highway and freeway.

I'm ok. Bruised forearm and shoulder. Small gash on my knee. All on the left side. Was turning left from a stop, and it must have been and icy patch because as I was putting my feet on the pegs, the back end slid out, and we went down. MAUL is scratched up good. All my biker buddies don't think its bad at all, but considering how well I take care of him, to me it's bad. I threw up this on my IG:

Deductible on insurance will be a few hundred, but repairs will be closer to 2k. Thankful for full coverage insurance.

Thank God you got full coverage insurance! I know how much you love that thing and seeing those pics, I can feel your pain.

Its good to know if I get you something with pictures it might help motivate you to open the book :p.

Thanks man, I can't wait! I am a Medium T-Shirt size by the way.

Thank God you got full coverage insurance! I know how much you love that thing and seeing those pics, I can feel your pain.

Its good to know if I get you something with pictures it might help motivate you to open the book :p.

Thanks man, I can't wait! I am a Medium T-Shirt size by the way.

Cool! Have extra mediums because everyone I know is a large! Lol!

It might! No guarantee man. I still haven't read that Rebels comic I got last year, lol! It is Rebels tho.

Yeah, I hate seeing him like that. The day it happened it felt like the end of the world. Today I look at it, and it's not bad. Just not as pretty as he was. It's all good though. He'll be back to his true Sith form in no time. And, I'll be adding extra protection on him.

Cool! Have extra mediums because everyone I know is a large! Lol!

It might! No guarantee man. I still haven't read that Rebels comic I got last year, lol! It is Rebels tho.

Yeah, I hate seeing him like that. The day it happened it felt like the end of the world. Today I look at it, and it's not bad. Just not as pretty as he was. It's all good though. He'll be back to his true Sith form in no time. And, I'll be adding extra protection on him.

I'm always the skinniest guy of the group LOL.

I can't even remember the last time I even watched Rebels :LOL:. We really need a SW show on Netflix, or from another premium tv show provider. This Disney stuff just isn't working for me.

Hopefully once its fixed it will just be a distant memory. But I know until then it will probably look worse to you than it does to everyone else. Thats how it is for everyone that loves whatever vehicle they have the way you do. Its like your baby LMAO!

I'm always the skinniest guy of the group LOL.

I can't even remember the last time I even watched Rebels :LOL:. We really need a SW show on Netflix, or from another premium tv show provider. This Disney stuff just isn't working for me.

Hopefully once its fixed it will just be a distant memory. But I know until then it will probably look worse to you than it does to everyone else. Thats how it is for everyone that loves whatever vehicle they have the way you do. Its like your baby LMAO!

Well, I'll sure as hell remember not to buy new tires in the middle of winter that's for damn sure! Lol! He is my baby for sure. I can still hear him hitting the ground and scraping on the street for 3 or 4 feet.

I've watched the Maul episodes. Not much else. I did see the mid-season 3 trailer though. You seen it?

Don't worry. I'm always the A hole of the group, !

Not Star Wars, not Sideshow or XM...hmmmm...I'm guessing it's Prime 1 and a DC character? But what could it be??

Dude that sucks! I'm glad you're okay though. Were you pretty shaken up when it happened? Wrecks are scary no matter how minor they are. How long will it take to get Maul fixed? We're supposed to get freezing rain today followed by a snow storm, it's not even safe to drive cars around here!

Well, I'll sure as hell remember not to buy new tires in the middle of winter that's for damn sure! Lol! He is my baby for sure. I can still hear him hitting the ground and scraping on the street for 3 or 4 feet.

I've watched the Maul episodes. Not much else. I did see the mid-season 3 trailer though. You seen it?

Holy crap, is that Obi-Wan vs. Maul???? I may need to watch just that episode!

I heard Obi-Wan was coming back but thats the first footage of him I've seen. I'm sure that part will be really cool, but I'm gonna be honest, I'm pretty upset when they don't save the super awesome stuff like that for a movie, and instead throw it in a Disney kids TV show. I'm just not interested in the rest of the Rebels characters enough to want to watch all of the episodes that surround this one.

Not Star Wars, not Sideshow or XM...hmmmm...I'm guessing it's Prime 1 and a DC character? But what could it be??

Dude that sucks! I'm glad you're okay though. Were you pretty shaken up when it happened? Wrecks are scary no matter how minor they are. How long will it take to get Maul fixed? We're supposed to get freezing rain today followed by a snow storm, it's not even safe to drive cars around here!

Holy crap, is that Obi-Wan vs. Maul???? I may need to watch just that episode!

Hmmm.. I guess you'll just have to wait and see.:p Its still going to be a few months away anyways.

I'm actually supposed to be getting a warm up into the 40's and rain tomorrow and Wednesday. That should take care of any remaining snow around here.