Stephen King's It (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: December 19th, 2016
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre Order will be live on Saturday November 5th at 6pm UK Time)
Price: £15.99

1.jpg

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
They're making me wonder if I should have stuck with my french order

I ordered the french version when it came back in stock when it was 13 euros plus shipping. No harm in keeping the order until you really need to cancel before release date. I am confident it will be an identicle steel minus the data sheet.

• Thanks
Reactions: chunk
sat and sun com and gone, still no news I take it? @paulboland
less than 2 weeks to release date
Not seen anything yet as to when it will be going live neither has any of the other web forums

If the release date is still 24th then I would expect it will be soon but it's possible release date could be changed
It's all guessing at the moment until something official is announced

I don't mind a delay at the moment as I'm broke so a release date in Nov would suit me better :rofl:

• Thanks
Reactions: sunnyx and chunk
I ordered the french version when it came back in stock when it was 13 euros plus shipping. No harm in keeping the order until you really need to cancel before release date. I am confident it will be an identicle steel minus the data sheet.

I did keep it for a short time but I thought the release date was getting close so I cancelled it:emb: I didn't see that it dropped in price, may have ordered if I'd seen it. I'll keep a look out, it ay come back in again, I just wanted the zavvi one cos amazon france usually use cardboard mailers but I'm starting to think they may be the best bet as zavvi hasn't put it up yet... like Paul says, maybe it's delayed.. you'd think zavvi would give us some info so their customers don't order elsewhere :confused:

I did keep it for a short time but I thought the release date was getting close so I cancelled it:emb: I didn't see that it dropped in price, may have ordered if I'd seen it. I'll keep a look out, it ay come back in again, I just wanted the zavvi one cos amazon france usually use cardboard mailers but I'm starting to think they may be the best bet as zavvi hasn't put it up yet... like Paul says, maybe it's delayed.. you'd think zavvi would give us some info so their customers don't order elsewhere :confused:

If I can recall the Amazon France packaging is very good. I will let you know when mine arrives to me.

• Thanks
Reactions: chunk
If I can recall the Amazon France packaging is very good. I will let you know when mine arrives to me.
It's been a while since I've ordered from them so it'll be good to get an update on their packaging :thumbs:
I recently bought labyrinth from amazon italy and they've updated their steelbook packaging so hopefully it's a permanent change for amazon:D

If you want a picture disc from Warner, you have to buy in Germany. ;)
May be true nowadays but certainly not the case with the earlier WB U.K. steelbook releases where ALL the discs have some sort of picture on them (and some really cool).
Ones I've checked include SWEENEY TODD, 10,000 BC, HALO LEGENDS, HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS PART 1, GREEN LANTERN, GRAND HOTEL, THE MALTESE FALCON, NORTH BY NORTHWEST, THE TREASURE OF THE SIERRA MADRE, CASABLANCA, THE JAZZ SINGER, A STREETCAR NAMED DESIRE, BEN-HUR, DOCTOR ZHIVAGO and I'm guessing other titles/discs too.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bought IT Amaray the other day and watched all the way through for the first time (something like 3 hours . . . phew . . . "Epic" movie territory).
Loved the "Stand By Me" aspect of friends together come what may and the setting but did not love the rest including the "monster".
Not sure about buying this again at full price but I do like the look of that steelbook which, if glossy, should look stunning.

Last edited: