Stephen King's It (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: December 19th, 2016
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre Order will be live on Saturday November 5th at 6pm UK Time)
Price: £15.99

1.jpg

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
The German one is terrible no inside artwork and matte finish

Best to get either UK/France/Italy Steelbook

Cheers

Not been in the German thread yet so I didn't realise that but even with the gloss finish I don't like the look of it. No biggie though, wasn't that interested anyway

Why do they do this. The red is way to dark. If they made the red lighter and vibrant, debossed the nose or mouth and spot glossed the eyes this would of been so much better.

Thanks for all your help guys:notworthy::notworthy::thumbs:

I checked amazon france and Italy earlier when I saw it was sold out at zavvi and signed up for the email notification when it comes back in stock, I didn't know that the german steel was matte and no inside art so I would have been disappointed if I'd ordered that.. less so than not getting one at all though as this and TWD steels was at the top of my must have for the end of this year's releases.

I loved this film when I was a kid, still love Stephen King and Tim Curry and I have liked this artwork since it was announced so a massive thank you to @sunnyx for helping out here:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::cigar: I can stop crying now:emb::rofl: tears of joy instead:joy:

• Thanks
Reactions: harry and sunnyx
Any premium Ninja's that would like to check out my cry for help in the ' ninjas helping ninja' thread? :p :notworthy:

In other words, can someone help me out please? :)

Really wanted this and didn't even know it had gone live, so missed out (FOR NOW!!!), It seem's the going rate for this is £29.99 on the bay, this IS going to come back, so I'll wait it out....

Really wanted this and didn't even know it had gone live, so missed out (FOR NOW!!!), It seem's the going rate for this is £29.99 on the bay, this IS going to come back, so I'll wait it out....
Zavvi have said they are looking into bulk orders
You can expect some of these been cancelled
I expect it will come back in stock before release date

With this and The Burning disappearing so quickly, it looks as though Zavvi have kept some back for a Halloween promotion coming up soon.

I'm sure it be back up sometime, cancellations, payment issues etc.
I don't think there is a zavvi steel that has proper gone OOS and never returned.
Yeah I got that feeling it will. Although there has been the odd one that truly went out of stock never to come back, but yeah, with Zavvi, that's an extreme rarity!

Correct me if I am wrong was Pain and Gain, limited to a 1000, the only steel that went OOS and never returned? I remember trying to wait for cancellations and never came back.

Correct me if I am wrong was Pain and Gain, limited to a 1000, the only steel that went OOS and never returned? I remember trying to wait for cancellations and never came back.
Pain and Gain went OOS only after the second scheduled pre-order (that took place after bulk orders from the first were cancelled).

Yeah, that was one of them, and there was a couple more, but I can't remember what they were off the top of my head now