Stephen King's It (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: December 19th, 2016
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre Order will be live on Saturday November 5th at 6pm UK Time)
Price: £15.99

1.jpg

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Will Zavvi care enough ? Selling 10 copies to 1 person is a whole lot easier than selling 1 copy to 10 people and like any business they're only in it for the money, though I
do hope you succeed - good luck Paul
Bulk Orders of 10 copies are not allowed with Zavvi unless it's been pre arranged and authorized
Items customers purchased from Zavvi as per
Terms and conditions
The products sold on the Website are not for re-sale or distribution.
You are limited to a purchase of 5 items of any one product. We reserve the right to cancel orders and/or suspend accounts where we believe products are being ordered in breach of this provision.

Bulk Orders of 10 copies are not allowed with Zavvi unless it's been pre arranged and authorized
Items customers purchased from Zavvi as per
Terms and conditions
The products sold on the Website are not for re-sale or distribution.
You are limited to a purchase of 5 items of any one product. We reserve the right to cancel orders and/or suspend accounts where we believe products are being ordered in breach of this provision.

It's possibe that no single zavvi account holder has ordered 10 copies, the people selling 10+ on ebay may have multiple accounts with zavvi, therefore zavvi couldn't know who's account/s they need to update and cancel their pre orders

Reactions: GoDo
Should be today or at least tomorrow our cards be charged. They normally dispatch ready for Saturday, although sometimes if you are lucky you get this on a Friday, and the odd few occasions it comes on Monday.

It's really up to Zavvi whether or not to allow bulk orders, despite what their website says.

They are a retailer so as long as they move their inventory, that's all that matters. They couldn't care less about who buys them in the end, as long as they are sold. They are not making any money off the secondary market.

Will Zavvi care enough ? Selling 10 copies to 1 person is a whole lot easier than selling 1 copy to 10 people and like any business they're only in it for the money, though I
do hope you succeed - good luck Paul

Zavvi set a limit some time ago of 5 per person.
I think that may have already been revised downwards in recent times. Certainly you don't seem to see the bulk turning up in ebay sellers hands as you once did.

I very strongly believe this will return for sale at Zavvi in due course.

It's really up to Zavvi whether or not to allow bulk orders, despite what their website says.

They are a retailer so as long as they move their inventory, that's all that matters. They couldn't care less about who buys them in the end, as long as they are sold. They are not making any money off the secondary market.

i disagree, they have customers to satisfy. a good retailer would enforce a limit on collectables to give everybody the opportunity to own it

• Thanks
Reactions: paulboland