Stephen King's It (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: December 19th, 2016
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre Order will be live on Saturday November 5th at 6pm UK Time)
Price: £15.99

1.jpg

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, i'm looking forward to getting this! Never seen it, but i generally prefer these older horrors to newer ones, and heard alot of postive stuff about this. I was lucky to get an order in about 25 mins before it went, apparently, "sold out" - and i only saw the notification by chance.

Yeah, i'm looking forward to getting this! Never seen it, but i generally prefer these older horrors to newer ones, and heard alot of postive stuff about this. I was lucky to get an order in about 25 mins before it went, apparently, "sold out" - and i only saw the notification by chance.
Welcome to the forums mate:thumbs: You've never seen it? Well, if you don't have a fear of clowns now, you will after you see this!
Stupidly watched this when I was about 10 years old. 25 years later, I'm still fearful of clowns! I'm a typical bloke, not really afraid of too much, but if saw a clown like this when I woke up or something, I'll scream like a girl and jump into my wives arms!!:LOL:
This whole killer clown craze is freaking me out, no lie. If someone done it to me, I'll think I'll have a heart attack! After the intial running a mile, changing my pants, I would have to go and kick the crap out of them...... maybe:ohno:

Hah
Welcome to the forums mate:thumbs: You've never seen it? Well, if you don't have a fear of clowns now, you will after you see this!
Stupidly watched this when I was about 10 years old. 25 years later, I'm still fearful of clowns! I'm a typical bloke, not really afraid of too much, but if saw a clown like this when I woke up or something, I'll scream like a girl and jump into my wives arms!!:LOL:
This whole killer clown craze is freaking me out, no lie. If someone done it to me, I'll think I'll have a heart attack! After the intial running a mile, changing my pants, I would have to go and kick the crap out of them...... maybe:ohno:
Haha, yeah, i get what you mean. I hope it does scare the crap out of me, though, but even if it doesn't i think i will still enjoy it. I checked out a trailer for it on youtube, AFTER i preordered, and i thought, "Yes, this looks good!". I just wish they would have used the EVIL clown face on the back of this steelbook, think it would have complimented the front perfectly - friendly clown face on the front ( "Aaaah, look at that nice clown"), then flip the steelbook over and "OH DAMN!!" Ha, Would have made a world of differance to the blank backside that we'll get on this. Anyway, thanks for the welcome, it's appreciated.

I'm waiting for Zavvi to cancel all the bulk orders
Some sellers have way to many listed on the Bay

I sent them a suggestion limit to 1-2 per customer
That is brilliant Paul, I can get over someone selling a steelbook for top dollar but people who sell pre-order's and can't even guarantee the item's condition has always made my piss boil, seen people with 10 copies, that's just wrong...

• Thanks
Reactions: Danzigg1979
I'm waiting for Zavvi to cancel all the bulk orders
Some sellers have way to many listed on the Bay

I sent them a suggestion limit to 1-2 per customer

Will Zavvi care enough ? Selling 10 copies to 1 person is a whole lot easier than selling 1 copy to 10 people and like any business they're only in it for the money, though I
do hope you succeed - good luck Paul

Will Zavvi care enough ? Selling 10 copies to 1 person is a whole lot easier than selling 1 copy to 10 people
For Zavvi, it's not easier as they send every disc in a separate package. So if you order 10 copies to 1 person, you'd get 10 packages.

Will Zavvi care enough ? Selling 10 copies to 1 person is a whole lot easier than selling 1 copy to 10 people and like any business they're only in it for the money, though I
do hope you succeed - good luck Paul
Yeah, i agree. If there are alot of bulk orders then their stock (1000 copies) will sell quicker. If 100 people each order 10 copies then, even though Zavvi send out in individual packages, it's still only 100 orders to fulfill. If 1000 people order 1 copy each, then thats 1000 orders to fulfill. With bulk orders Zavvi's stock will sell (out) quicker, so i can't help thinking that's more convenient for them ( the quicker you sell your stock, the better, right?). But who knows, the fact that this "sold out" within 2 hrs might prompt them to cancel bulk orders, anticipating that it WILL sell out anyway, as it's obviously a popular title.

Reactions: GoDo
Yeah, i agree. If there are alot of bulk orders then their stock (1000 copies) will sell quicker. If 100 people each order 10 copies then, even though Zavvi send out in individual packages, it's still only 100 orders to fulfill. If 1000 people order 1 copy each, then thats 1000 orders to fulfill. With bulk orders Zavvi's stock will sell (out) quicker, so i can't help thinking that's more convenient for them ( the quicker you sell your stock, the better, right?). But who knows, the fact that this "sold out" within 2 hrs might prompt them to cancel bulk orders, anticipating that it WILL sell out anyway, as it's obviously a popular title.
Knowing Zavvi, they'll probably cancel bulk orders then put the cancellations back up at a higher price!!!! :p

Knowing Zavvi, they'll probably cancel bulk orders then put the cancellations back up at a higher price!!!! :p
Haha, yeah thats right! Or sell through their outlet on ebay at a higher price. You know what? You've got to be on it every minute in this game. This title, btw, has over 300 reviews on amazon - that alone tells you that 1000 copies wouldnt last long. People who take the time to write reviews are usually quite dedicated movie fans, but i find that they tend to form a small minority compred to the number who actually go BUY the movie - its usually a much larger number, and most of them tend not to write reviews. Over 300 reviews tells ME that 1000 copies is just not alot for this title.

• Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012
Just received the french steel. Good price and when you remove the ugly
j-card you'll have a nice steel also ;)

Have to agree Larson1977 CRACKING GEM :thumbs: .

Also had mine 2 weeks now :notworthy:.

First time for ages we sat as a family over two nights and EVERYONE enjoyed it :oohyeah: .

Even my Grumpy pants hubby :rofl: :rofl: .

Jas not impressed as she HATES Clowns :cold: . The story the acting direction she could not leave it :drool:.

I was worried packing wise DHL safe and sound only took 60 hrs from dispach to me WELL DONE Fanc :notworthy: :smuggrin: .

Yhea the Jcard will be in English from Zavvi .

On this one

Vive la France :hilarious:.

• Thanks
Reactions: chunk
Can
Have to agree Larson1977 CRACKING GEM :thumbs: .

Also had mine 2 weeks now :notworthy:.

First time for ages we sat as a family over two nights and EVERYONE enjoyed it :oohyeah: .

Even my Grumpy pants hubby :rofl: :rofl: .

Jas not impressed as she HATES Clowns :cold: . The story the acting direction she could not leave it :drool:.

I was worried packing wise DHL safe and sound only took 60 hrs from dispach to me WELL DONE Fanc :notworthy: :smuggrin: .

Yhea the Jcard will be in English from Zavvi .

On this one

Vive la France :hilarious:.
Ça va bien, merci ;)

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Scary Hair