Slipbox Take Shelter (Blu-ray Slipbox) (Plain Archive Exclusive #39) [Korea]

spass

S.P.A.S.Secretary
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 5, 2012
Norway
Release date: September 13, 2017
Purchase link: Plain Archive (pre-order August 10 at 4PM Korea time)
Price: $33.69
Notes: Made-to-Order (cut off date is August 15); Printrun = 1200.

DGw6UuDXoAABBUL.jpg

Take Shelter PO.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:
ordered! :) (#16021 - doubt that's in the first 100)

it's the same system Mondo used for the forthcoming Alien vinyl releases, too - useful when it's a big name film, but you can't be sure how many people will actually buy a vinyl set that's expensive to produce and purchase. i like it. :thumbs:

i am not sure it would work for a release like a Marvel or DC film - people are actively buying into the limited edition aspect, there, and the studios know that they will sell out even a large 'limited' number. but for a film like Take Shelter, i anticipate the likely buyers market will be smaller, so ultimately maybe it saves the studio a bit of money if they don't have a print run made which is too large, leaving them with unsold stock, or stock sold at a loss - two things that rarely happen with Marvel/DC films.
Good points. :thumbs:

I mostly prefer it just because it gives people a better chance of getting a copy, which also obviously reduces the amount of scalpers. Plus it gives us a little extra time to actually purchase it... for example; I'm now able to wait until tomorrow when I get paid so that I don't have to worry about going into my overdraft. Overall it's just a more relaxed/stress free ordering experience IMO. :)

Same here 20 mins ago. :D They're not selling that fast. My order # is the 206th order after Aniv's order placed yesterday, which look like it is the first.
Hmm funny you should say that... when I ordered this I noticed that their Foxcatcher editions are all still in stock too. I guess maybe PA aren't as popular as they once were, or the films just aren't that likeable to most people *shrugs*

• Thanks
Reactions: spass
excited to see what the overall printrun will be after the "new" system.
Couldnt be more than 1200

Wish plain returns to 1000 max as the many releases dont sell out and ending up in discount sale.

My Prisoners PA seems to have been lost in the mail (thanks to Canada Post and not Tracking anything that starts by ''R...'' anymore :mad: )
Ordered this one and hope for a delivery :blackeye: ...I'm gonna have to go back to using EMS all the time :greedy:
For real? Damn! Sorry to hear that. As if Canada Post wasnt already expensive for us, and now we gotta watch out for this. Thanks for letting me know.

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus