Tangled (Lenticular) (2D+3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: March 6, 2017
Purchase link: Tangled (Pre-orders will be live from around 6pm UK time on Sunday February 19th)
Price: £22.99

11408850-4214458444230271.jpg

11408850-1474458449113896.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha. In all seriousness though, rarely ever see conflict on here, more a love for a shared hobby and a genuine enthusiasm over what we love. From day one, I've always found this site and it's members so welcoming..

I couldn't agree more. I'm pretty new here, and I've been so impressed by how enthusiastic and helpful everyone's been. You can really feel the love.

• Thanks
Reactions: Andycadle84
I couldn't agree more. I'm pretty new here, and I've been so impressed by how enthusiastic and helpful everyone's been. You can really feel the love.
Absolutely; Like I said, some of the other sites I visit are absolutely venemous, which couldn't be further from what this place is about.

Also- Belated welcome to HDN!!

Reactions: Skyarcke
the copy I bought for my brother was shipped via DHL and should be here in ~30min

EDIT: my brother got his copy

Last edited:
Lenti looks clear but it don't line up at all

I thought these issues was fixed by Disney.... According to one member

Looks like they did it for a small number and then gave up again

That Lenticular looks horrible due to alignment. Gap on the right hand side is double that of the gap on the left hand side. Disney have clearly employed amateurs for this.

Presumably it's just been laid on misaligned under the shrink wrap? More puzzling is why there's a Disney logo above it on the frame of the steel now? Are they deliberately trying to be inconsistent?

We need to seen un sealed photos
Lenti magnet in photo looks as if needs to be moved in to correct position

You may be right there but I can tell the landscape in the background will be higher on the steel to the Lenti.

i have the first release which is amazing
......beginning to like this lenticular version until i saw the tower :sorry: poor execution.
i think they were going for the cross-eyed vision effect :wtf:

We really do need to see an opened version. That picture clearly shows the lenticular magnet in the wrong position. I'd post a pic but it's gonna be a week before mine gets to western America.