Terminator 2: Judgment Day (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Exclusive No.10) [Korea]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: May 31, June 22, 2016
Purchase links: Lenticular - Full Slip - One Click (Pre-order April 28 at 10 PM Korea time)
Price: $35.99 (Full Slip - Lenti) - $105 (One Click includes Quarter Slip)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv
Notes:
Full slip: 900 copies, numbered
Lenticular slip: 1,700 copies, numbered
Quarter slip: 400 copies, numbered - Sold only with One Click
One click package: 400 copies, $105.00 (matching numbers Full slip + Lenticular slip + Quarter slip)
Order Limit: One Click X 1, Full Slip X 2, Lenticular X 2

12963654_697095137060928_4507824336969884201_n.jpg12974258_697095143727594_358971095570032282_n.jpg13010847_697095140394261_371214607180996878_n.jpg

12993599_697095353727573_5902010089860518836_n.jpg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

giphy.gif

STEEL BOOK PRINT SPECIFICATION
·VARNISH :GLOSS
·TOP "SCHWARZENEGGER" : EMBOSSING
·BOTTOM TITLE: DEBOSSING
·Exterior Colors : CMYK + White
·Interior Colors : CMYK + White

Package details
* 2.35:1 / 1080P(FullHD), Theatrical Version (137 mins), Special Edition (154 mins)
* Audio : English DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1, English DTS Headphone: X, English Descriptive Audio, Commentary 1 (Production), Commentary 2 (Writer/Director)
* Subtitles : Korean, English SDH, Spanish, Chinese 1, Chinese 2
* Special Features
- THE MAKING OF "TERMINATOR 2" (1991 FEATURETTE) (30:38)
- THE MAKING OF "TERMINATOR 2" 3D (23:07)
- "T2" SPECIAL EDITION: MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE (1993 FEATURETTE) (22:02)
- "T2": NO FEAT BUT WHAT WE MAKE (2003 FEATURETTE) (24:22)
- "T2": ON THE SET (2003 MONTAGE) (08:22)
- ORIGINAL STORYBOARD SEQUENCES (26:47)
- INTERROGATION SURVEILLANCE ARCHIVES (55:06)
- HD TRAILERS (07:30)
* 36 pages booklet (English, Korean)
* 4x character card
* 5x post card

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not sure about the full slip but the lenticular slip looks nice. I would buy this for the Steelbook alone though.

NovaMedia Facebook
[NOTICE] Nova Exclusive #10 < Terminator II: the day of resurrection, and the launch guide >.

Hello. Nova media.
Nova Exclusive #10 < Terminator II: on the day of judgment > Steel Book launch information. Free order is April: Kyung-progress to launch, and the end may ~ beg. June to be expected. Tin-Proof, lente calendar sample boxes progress about constantly updated.

Thank you.
Nova media dream

NOVA EXCLUSIVE #10 <Terminator2 : Jugement day> steelbook, Full-slip and Lenticular Rendering.

1) Pre-order : Apr, 2016.
2) Release date: May, 2016

* STEEL BOOK PRINT SPECIFICATION
·VARNISH :GLOSS
·TOP "SCHWARZENEGGER" : EMBOSSING
·BOTTOM TITLE : DEBOSSING
·Exterior Colors : CMYK + White
·Interior Colors : CMYK + White

THANK YOU
NOVAMEDIA

View attachment 230195

View attachment 230197

View attachment 230196
looks totally amazing well worth the wait :thumbs:

I'll probably be in for both as this is one of my favourite films of all time however that full slip using artwork of Arnie as how he looked in T1 :(

Also worth bearing in mind that HDZeta have said they are waiting for the 3D release before releasing theirs and I assume Film Arena will be doing the same.

Can't get over how bad that full slip is :( Love the look of the steelbook with the original poster art but that full slip......

Exactly. Which is what I'm waiting for too. This seems like a rush job to cash in.

Thanks for the tag @harry mate,this is turning out to be an awesome release from HDzeta can't wait to see what FA come up with for their release.

Reactions: harry
Thanks for the tag @harry mate,this is turning out to be an awesome release from HDzeta can't wait to see what FA come up with for their release.
Its Nova not HDZETA. Think HDZeta are gonna be releasing theirs later in the year once they've got the remaster and 3D.

I still don't get why James Cameron bothering doing a 3D conversion of this film it's not a 3D film in the first place
I would rather see 2D release with a 4K remaster with both standard Blu-ray and 4K Blu-ray Disc releases with superior video and new better extras that have been on previous releases

3D is on it's way out anyway with a lot of film studios dropping 3D releases completely
Some 2D films are only get a limited showing in 3D in some cinemas now and these are up converted 2D to 3D anyway

With 4K Blu-ray starting to be launched
Over time 4K Blu-ray TV and 4K Blu-ray players will come down in price and will become more mainstream
4K Blu-ray Discs the films wont be in 3D but yes some 4K Blu-ray players will be backward compatible to play Standard 3D Blu-ray Discs
It will yes take a bit more time for customers to upgrade to 4K Blu-ray compared to upgrading from DVD to Standard Blu-ray but it will eventually happen

This is just my opinion but I really don't see the point of up converting 2D films into 3D when the majority watch films in 2D even when it's a 3D release

Some Films yes have looked good in 3D but most of these were films that was filmed in 3D in the first place and some animated films that was 2D to 3D conversion

What was the last live action mainstream Film to be filmed with 3D Cameras and what year

Last edited:
Reactions: lgans316 and rodtp
I still don't get why James Cameroon bothering doing a 3D conversion of this film it's not a 3D film in the first place
I would rather see 2D 4K remaster with superior video and new better extras that have been on previous releases

3D is on it's way out anyway with a lot of film studios dropping 3D releases completely
Some 2D films are only get a limited showing in 3D in some cinemas now and these are up converted 2D to 3D anyway

Over time 4K Blu-ray TV and 4K Blu-ray players will come down in price and will become more mainstream
4K Blu-ray Discs the films wont be in 3D but yes some 4K Blu-ray players will be backward compatible to play Standard 3D Blu-ray Discs
It will yes take a bit more time for customers to upgrade to 4K Blu-ray compared to upgrading from DVD to Standard Blu-ray but it will eventually happen

This is just my opinion but I really don't see the point of up converting 2D films into 3D when the majority watch films in 2D even when it's a 3D release

Some Films yes have looked good in 3D but most of these were films that was filmed in 3D in the first place and some animated films that was 2D to 3D conversion

What was the last live action mainstream Film to be filmed with 3D Cameras and what year
Great comment agree 100%! :thumbs:

Reactions: paulboland
I still don't get why James Cameroon bothering doing a 3D conversion of this film it's not a 3D film in the first place
I would rather see 2D 4K remaster with superior video and new better extras that have been on previous releases

Probably because Cameron (not Cameroon!! :p) pioneered 3D cinema. Apparently he has something special planned for the new Avatars also (I read the word '4D' mentioned) So it would make sense for one of his biggest hits to become available in that format.

Jurassic Park 3D was converted afterwards and it's one of my favourite 3D Blu Ray's.

I personally appreciate that we can get older classic films available in 3D.

My wife would say to me ' who collects Blu Rays anymore, everyone downloads stuff now!!

It's all down to personal preference.

Last edited:
Probably because Cameron (not Cameroon!! :p) pioneered 3D cinema. Apparently he has something special planned for the new Avatars also (I read the word '4D' mentioned) So it would make sense for one of his biggest hits to become available in that format.

Jurassic Park 3D was converted afterwards and it's one of my favourite 3D Blu Ray's.

I personally appreciate that we can get older classic films available in 3D.
4D :LOL::rofl:
Do you get 4 new eyes or 2 sets of glasses when you go into the cinema :rofl:
Come to specsavers for your new 4D Glasses see everything 4 times :rofl:

4K Blu-ray Discs won't have 3D versions of a film unless they change the specs to allow it
At the moment only standard 2D/3D Discs will have 3D