Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: July 27th, 2015
Purchase link: Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines (live)
Price: £14.99

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
the only one of the current terminator movies I don't own as a steelbook, but will it be enough for me to buy this. Judging from the pics of zavvi's terminator, this could yet again be another under whelmed release, imo

Agree with a lot of people - been waiting for an eternity for this. Been the last terminator steelbook I have wanted, saw that the german version had been out for ages, been waiting and waiting for an english version and finally it's here! Not a massive fan of the film, but am of the series and want this to complete the collection

Think I'll hold off for a HD Zeta or FA one. Especially as this will probably be a basic matte job again.

Might still be best to preorder and guarantee a copy of this and then cancel at a later date if FA do a release or HDZeta announce a release date & you get in on the GB.

Im just preordering to use this as a replacement of german steel but will cancel if FA do one or HDZeta is priced right.

Reactions: BluSteel2012
Might still be best to preorder and guarantee a copy of this and then cancel at a later date if FA do a release or HDZeta announce a release date & you get in on the GB.

Im just preordering to use this as a replacement of german steel but will cancel if FA do one or HDZeta is priced right.
Yeah, I think I'm going to do that :thumbs:

Are we sure this is going live at 12pm and Zavvi didn't get confused with Terminator 2 instead??

Nothing happening here with this so far....

One good thing is that the artwork on this complements the other two - one large unfussy image - and with the black colouring and hopefully matching spines they should look the business.