The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HMV Exclusive) [UK]

thewoe

#RestoreTheSnyderVerse
Premium Supporter
Dec 10, 2012
United Kingdom
Release Date: September 1st, 2014
Price: £16.99 - £9.99
Link: http://store.hmv.com/film-tv/blu-ray/the-amazing-spider-man-2-(2)
Group Buy: Masterblaster or Naughtius Maximus

Notes: 2D Only, Confirmed to be Embossed
0E53F9A6-A841-4459-991B-960CF7690A71_zpsxc396gas.jpg

Other Artwork:
3A4BAF21-3C19-4EEF-B5FE-978F6A3AC63F_zpscb7xwpac.jpg

E72E651E-A85C-45D7-B4C6-1EA9D9A16308_zpsxynyktwi.jpg

5B577C45-F8E8-4AB5-85E9-0A5BB5CFA285_zpsu3oy2wt8.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 2,435
Last edited:
ill be popping to brighton tomoz ill ask them in there too, want confirmation on this asap, hope it is indeed a HMV Exclusive as they have churned out some cracking steels over the years.

A few recent Sony releases have been really poor, so there needs to be a step up in quality if it is going to come close to the Steelbook for the first film. As for whether or not it will be a HMV exclusive, I hope it isn't. If they had an online store, I would be really pleased if they secured some exclusives. I see it as a pain in the backside at the moment as I don't want to have to travel for thirty minutes just to buy a Steelbook.

Reactions: lgans316
A few recent Sony releases have been really poor, so there needs to be a step up in quality if it is going to come close to the Steelbook for the first film. As for whether or not it will be a HMV exclusive, I hope it isn't. If they had an online store, I would be really pleased if they secured some exclusives. I see it as a pain in the backside at the moment as I don't want to have to travel for thirty minutes just to buy a Steelbook.

Im just hopeing for a gloss finnish. if its anything like the planned germany release i will cry.

This should be a no brainer considering we got one for the first! Hope it is HMV and not Zavvi.

That does not make a difference. We got Harry Potter 7.1 from FYE here in the states, so you would think we would get HP 7.2 from them. We did not get 7.2 at all in the States. Makes no sense to me.

This really needs to happen, I'm surprised this hasn't been officially announced yet.

Hoping to buy the spideman 2 steelbook as its an awesome movie and in general i quite like hmvs exclusive steelbooks.