The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HMV Exclusive) [UK]

thewoe

#RestoreTheSnyderVerse
Premium Supporter
Dec 10, 2012
United Kingdom
Release Date: September 1st, 2014
Price: £16.99 - £9.99
Link: http://store.hmv.com/film-tv/blu-ray/the-amazing-spider-man-2-(2)
Group Buy: Masterblaster or Naughtius Maximus

Notes: 2D Only, Confirmed to be Embossed
0E53F9A6-A841-4459-991B-960CF7690A71_zpsxc396gas.jpg

Other Artwork:
3A4BAF21-3C19-4EEF-B5FE-978F6A3AC63F_zpscb7xwpac.jpg

E72E651E-A85C-45D7-B4C6-1EA9D9A16308_zpsxynyktwi.jpg

5B577C45-F8E8-4AB5-85E9-0A5BB5CFA285_zpsu3oy2wt8.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 2,437
Last edited:
I already pre-ordered german edition as I thought there won't be a UK one. I'll be happy to cancel it if HMV's doing a steelbook for this! Hopefully will match nicely with the first film. As the art for german release is pretty ugly with that black border and title in the bottom corner

The first steel bombed because of no 3D. I wonder if they'll make the same mistake again?
I'll wait for BB to do a 3D follow up. :)

Have Sony done any 3D steelbooks in the UK? I can't think of any.

I'm torn on the idea. I love a 3D steelbook as long as the 3D isn't printed on the case itself. I take the 3D disc out and replace them with the DVD, which I can't do if the 3D is printed on the steelbook (I could, but then the 3D logo would be inaccurate and I hate that).

In a way, I wish all steelbooks had 1 extra slot regardless of the included disc count. That way I could do what I want with the contents.

Reactions: BigNickUK
I spoke to the lady in Hastings again, its there, im really not sure whats going on if your store hasnt got it listed, ffs we need a offical confirmation.

I spoke to the lady in Hastings again, its there, im really not sure whats going on if your store hasnt got it listed, ffs we need a offical confirmation.

What you should do is go in there, ask her to get it up (lol) on her screen and ask nicely to take a photo of it. So the next time I go into my HMV and they say "Pooter says noooo" I can show it to them.

I know you already asked but maybe if you say you have people eager to pre order elsewhere in the country but her colleagues are clearly not as intelligent or attractive as she is then she might let you ;)

Last edited:
Just been into local hmv (solihull) on the way to watch xmen (yay) asked about spiderman, bloke seemed fairly knowledgable and couldn't find anything about it, and said that if it was going to be released he would of heard about it by now, he suggested to keep an eye on the zavvi website, so doesn't look too hopeful

Just been into local hmv (solihull) on the way to watch xmen (yay) asked about spiderman, bloke seemed fairly knowledgable and couldn't find anything about it, and said that if it was going to be released he would of heard about it by now, he suggested to keep an eye on the zavvi website, so doesn't look too hopeful

Strange,... i spoke to the lady i spoke to a few days ago and its gone from her system too, no idea what is going on here. Hmv really got my hopes up....

Last edited: