The "BURRAGUM" Lenticular Slipcover Discussion Megathread

Memento (CA) and Pan's Labyrinth (CA) are impossible to find in stores anymore, right?

Argh, I still need to get Benjamin Button (UK) too since the one I ordered off of a seller from Amazon UK got lost in the mail... apparently Royal Mail contacted the seller and told him his whole mail bag that possibly contained my package was stolen or lost while in the shipping centre. I have no idea how that could happen... but the seller gave me a full refund and even agreed to send me a free Benjamin Button without the slipcover. :/

hmmm maybe he relised how much the slip was worth on its own lol, last time i sold this blu ray with the slipcover i got £50.00 uk :D

hmmm maybe he relised how much the slip was worth on its own lol, last time i sold this blu ray with the slipcover i got £50.00 uk :D
:S
How long ago was that? Last time I saw went for less than $30 (not sealed though). I did not bid on it because I thought I was going to get one from the Amazon seller. :emb:
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/CURIOUS-CASE-BENJAMIN-BUTTON-Blu-Ray-2-disc-lenticular-sleeve-/200681198344?pt=UK_CDsDVDs_DVDs_DVDs_GL&hash=item2eb9881308#ht_500wt_1413

How difficult is it to locate the lenticular slip for The Complete Metropolis from Kino? Although I have over 25 Kino-Lorber Blu-Rays (the majority in slipboxes), I haven't bitten on this one because I specifically want the lenticular, and ordering from Australia seems a guarantee I'll be sent the wrong one... is it something I'd need to track from a bricks and mortar, or is it time to do the trading thing?

The only store that sells Metropolis with the lenticular slipbox is Best Buy. Since you live in Australia, your best bet would be to ask a ninja member if they can get a copy for you. If you buy from an online site, they will probably send you the second press release slipbox (flat version).

Reactions: RodneyOz
How difficult is it to locate the lenticular slip for The Complete Metropolis from Kino? Although I have over 25 Kino-Lorber Blu-Rays (the majority in slipboxes), I haven't bitten on this one because I specifically want the lenticular, and ordering from Australia seems a guarantee I'll be sent the wrong one... is it something I'd need to track from a bricks and mortar, or is it time to do the trading thing?

I can have a look. FS had a couple before Christmas.

Sent from my GT-I9000M using Tapatalk

The only store that sells Metropolis with the lenticular slipbox is Best Buy. Since you live in Australia, your best bet would be to ask a ninja member if they can get a copy for you. If you buy from an online site, they will probably send you the second press release slipbox (flat version).

I acutally JUST saw this last weekend at Frys. One left. Tho, I live 3.5 hours from it and wont be going back there for an undetermined amount of time. I have however seen it in Barnes and Nobles which is closer to me. If you dont have one by Friday of next week and want it. lmk. Barnes is usually more expensive tho, so just tell me your budget for the title.

I acutally JUST saw this last weekend at Frys. One left. Tho, I live 3.5 hours from it and wont be going back there for an undetermined amount of time. I have however seen it in Barnes and Nobles which is closer to me. If you dont have one by Friday of next week and want it. lmk. Barnes is usually more expensive tho, so just tell me your budget for the title.

My Fry's only has the Giorgio Moroder version. And my Barnes and Noble don't have the regular lenticular version. But you're right Wreck. B & N can be very expensive. I think BB has them for $22.99. I could be wrong though.

Last edited:
I just got Legends of the Guardians 3D. Last one in the store with a slip

---------- Post added at 11:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 PM ----------

A BB near me also has a copy of Metropolis with its lent slip, considering picking it up since my copy is not the lent.

I recently got a copy of Memento with the slip from an Amazon.ca seller (will take a photo along with all the other slips I got recently once I get Benjamin Button in thanks to Deuce :)).

I have a question about Memento though: is the cover supposed to have fake scratch / dust marks all over the front lenticular cover? It looks like it is part of the design... but I just want to make sure. :p

The dust / scratch marks in question (can see them on the bottom half of the slip in this photo):
slip-memento.jpg

Are they normal? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
hi all, I'm new in this forum. My first (and only) 3D lenticular slipcover is Harry Potter and The Deathly hallows part 2 Reg A. I bought it (with the disc, of course) just for around 13 USD, best bargain I've ever had for BD so far

Scrooged

Does anyone know if Scrooged was released with a lenticular slipcover? eBay seller insists he has one, but not sure if he knows lenticular from embossed. I have never seen Scrooged with even a regular slipcover.

Does anyone know if Scrooged was released with a lenticular slipcover? eBay seller insists he has one, but not sure if he knows lenticular from embossed. I have never seen Scrooged with even a regular slipcover.

Absolutely YES, and its nice. Still available in some stores in Canada.
rsz_scrooged.jpg

---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 PM ----------

Oops have to adjust my sizing. Sorry!

Last edited by a moderator: