The "BURRAGUM" Lenticular Slipcover Discussion Megathread

Yup!! It sure does :D

attachment.php

How difficult is it to locate the lenticular slip for The Complete Metropolis from Kino? Although I have over 25 Kino-Lorber Blu-Rays (the majority in slipboxes), I haven't bitten on this one because I specifically want the lenticular, and ordering from Australia seems a guarantee I'll be sent the wrong one... is it something I'd need to track from a bricks and mortar, or is it time to do the trading thing?

My local Best Buy has the Lenticular version of Metropolis. I could pick it up for any user who wants it.

On another note, my Minority Report lenticular is on it's way. Should be here Monday or Tuesday.

Kick-Ass I'm getting from my french buddy, along with some other ones :)

I'm working on the list as we speak, and I have to update the Canadian Master list as well, spent 2 hours taking pictures and re-organising my slips.

And I have something to confess...

The reason why I have decided to start this list is to complete my collection :hilarious:
There you go. I stole it from somewhere else.

I'd rather have our own. That list is very very very incomplete. I'm pretty sure we'll do a good job of our own. Our master lists are the best I've seen in any forum, especially the Canadian one, because well, I'm taking care of it *obnoxious grin*

Netherlands:

-BBC Earth - Human Planet
-Conan: The Barbarian (2011)
-Immortals
-Nova Zembla
-Piranha 3D
-Saw 3D
-Saw: The Complete Collection
-Smurfs 3D, The
-Transformers 3D

Sorry don't have photos. :p

BRJ at the rescue woohoo!

I'll obviously use the same pictures we have for the Canadian Masterlist for the Lenticular list. As stated, I could use the help of any of you guys, especially our UK and US members ;)