South Korea
Release date: December 30th, 2014
Pre-order price: $35.99 for each steelbook and $107 for one-click option
Purchase link: (sold-out)
One Click (3 editions)
Lenticular
Full Slip A
Full Slip B
Group Buy: apsmith21 (USA) or Masterblaster (Worldwide)
Notes: 2 disc, Steelbook artwork WWA

Pre-order date & time: 18th December, 23:00 Korea time (UTC +9)
CHECK THIS TIME CONVERTER TO FIND OUT THE GO LIVE TIMING IN YOUR COUNTRY.

Package type
1) Full Slip A-type 300 copies (Order limit : 1 copy per order)
2) Full Slip B-type 300 copies (Order limit : 1 copy per order)
3) Lenticular 500 copies (Order limit : 2 copies per order)
4) One click option 200 copies (Order limit: 1 copy per order, Same number from 1 to 200)

TDKR.jpg

Package shots:
lenticular.jpg
fullslipA.jpg
fullslipB.jpg

Package details
- Lenticular slip with Numbered sticker(500 copy)
- Full slip 01 with Numbered sticker(500 copy)
- Full slip 02 with Numbered sticker(500 copy)
Note: There is no plan to release first two BB & TDK from Nova and other country
Please check details on https://www.facebook.com/NOVAMEDIA

Last edited by a moderator:
Going by all of your "ordered" posts, it looks like I'm the only one that had to deal with Magneto today, I mean MAGENTO! He was very persistent. I was trying to get the lenti and I think it was in stock for a good 5 mins but in the end I couldn't order :( Oh well, I don't think Nova is at fault though.

The error was "Exception printing is disabled by default for security reasons" :confused:
Any clues ninjas?

All i got was "cannot add to cart" or magento, ended up with nothing.:mad:
I did a dummy order just before this went live, no problems with that.

All i got was "cannot add to cart" or magento, ended up with nothing.:mad:
I did a dummy order just before this went live, no problems with that.

@AlienKing
Sorry to hear that guys.

It looks like there is a minor hiccup in NOVAS website!

***When at the ITEMS PAGE, it won't let you "add to cart"

BUT, if your at the MAIN PAGE, it will let you add to cart.

ALSO NOTED, when trying to add quantity to an item in your cart, IT WILL NOT LET YOU UPDATE CART.

You must go back to the Main Page and add items to Cart from there.

Peace brothers

I went for the Lenti...

I bet that its gunna be the Lenti for the win! Nova is on a roll with amazing Lentis so I'm riding this wave out!

What so you think @lenticularis ?

#lenti for the win
Thanks for the tag, NoDings. Totally agree, I am really impressed by the lentis that Nova & Kimchi are currently producing; totally mesmerising and I could play with them for hours :LOL:. However, I decided to prioritise and pass on this one as I have a Blufans invoice due. I'm still fed up with missing out on the GOTG lenti :( but my luck had to run out sometime. For me, it would have been the lenti ;) but Fullslip B could look great with a metallic finish.

However, the process seemed to be smooth this time and I'm pleased for members that managed to secure a copy :).

Thanks for the tag, NoDings. Totally agree, I am really impressed by the lentis that Nova & Kimchi are currently producing; totally mesmerising and I could play with them for hours :LOL:. However, I decided to prioritise and pass on this one as I have a Blufans invoice due. I'm still fed up with missing out on the GOTG lenti :( but my luck had to run out sometime. For me, it would have been the lenti ;) but Fullslip B could look great with a metallic finish.

However, the process seemed to be smooth this time and I'm pleased for members that managed to secure a copy :).

Which blufans invoice is due ? :/

I totally fell back asleep like a dummy but luckily managed to get on the GB so it's a roll of the dice which Lenti I get for Guardians

Which blufans invoice is due ? :/

I totally fell back asleep like a dummy but luckily managed to get on the GB so it's a roll of the dice which Lenti I get for Guardians
I thought that the HDN GB invoice for Iron Man / Thor was imminent :dunno: but in any case I didn't really want another copy of TDKR, even though it does look great.

I'm sure that members will not be disappointed when they eventually get their copies :thumbs:.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches
@AlienKing
Sorry to hear that guys.

It looks like there is a minor hiccup in NOVAS website!

***When at the ITEMS PAGE, it won't let you "add to cart"

BUT, if your at the MAIN PAGE, it will let you add to cart.

ALSO NOTED, when trying to add quantity to an item in your cart, IT WILL NOT LET YOU UPDATE CART.

You must go back to the Main Page and add items to Cart from there.

Peace brothers

that was me cleaning out the lentis! :LOL:

• Helpful Post
I passed on this one. With Blufans' Iron Man coming up and all of the Zavvi Disney releases and Nova Drive, I need to give the steelbook budget a little time to recover! Since I don't have either white steels of the other two movies, it didn't make sense for me to get TDKR. But, I'm looking forward to seeing pics from other Ninjas! :thumbs:

Reactions: harry
@Ali D @NoDingsNoScratches
It's the small things, like the ones you mentioned. They add up. If I were them, I would make the website a priority. One of the reasons I don't want to support the company is because it doesn't look like they are prioritizing, and at this point they have no excuse not to fix them. But I do have to say they have gotten better since inception. I guess only will tell :greyalien:

• Helpful Post
@Ali D @NoDingsNoScratches
It's the small things, like the ones you mentioned. They add up. If I were them, I would make the website a priority. One of the reasons I don't want to support the company is because it doesn't look like they are prioritizing, and at this point they have no excuse not to fix them. But I do have to say they have gotten better since inception. I guess only will tell :greyalien:

Novamedia did an Inception?? (I wish)

• Helpful Post
I really wanted to get the one-click package but it wasn't in the books for me. I had to get the Lenticular at least though because I own all of the other Nova steelbooks. Maybe in the future when I have some more cash I will pick them up off the bay or get a trade.

• Helpful Post