10967773-1402316001-397038.jpg

10967773-1402316001-397087.jpg

10967773-1402316001-397053.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 292
Last edited by a moderator:
Tempted to cancel it based on the artwork choice and just buy the digibook edition instead. But the price is too irresistible, me and my temptations :rolleyes:

The main art has grown on me a bit since the images were first release, but that's still one of the worst back covers ever unfortunately. It radiates a 'got bored Friday afternoon and couldn't really be bothered' vibe.

Now I apologise in advance, I don't quite know the correct thread/couldn't find a better thread to ask a question concerning StudioCanal. The question is a follows; whilst watching the new release of Cliffhanger, I noticed that StudioCanal have changed their title card and the beginning of the film from the original light flares and glass prisms look to a new one which consists of a camera panning through the sky near some clouds and a really weird soundtrack to go on top. I thought it was a new design, but then noticed this 'new' title was on the City of God Steelbook realease, whilst the release of Under the Skin still had the original light flare title. I was wondering if anyone could tell me as to why the title changes. Thank you

Maybe this has actually being moved to September 8th as the product page did briefly state a few weeks ago.

Thanks for the pics, @redlemon. Bit of a shame that the spine doesn't quite match up with the artwork on the front (not that anyone will be displaying it open). Hoping mine arrives today so I can watch this film for the first time. :D