pics below from luke :thumbs:

the_hateful_eight_packshot_open_outside-1-fit-to-width-431x431-q80-png.234579

the_hateful_eight_packshot_inside-2-fit-to-width-431x431-q80-png.234580

Last edited by a moderator:
Flash it's back in stock

Hurry

(I've PMd you too)

I was too slow... again... :(

I'm going to check a hmv instore tomoz, I would like it but not distraught if I don't get it but thank you again for trying to help.

Hmv know when I'm not on and they go put it on...now...now... Wait she's online turn it off..now...now lol

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
I was too slow... again... :(

I'm going to check a hmv instore tomoz, I would like it but not distraught if I don't get it but thank you again for trying to help.

Hmv know when I'm not on and they go put it on...now...now... Wait she's online turn it off..now...now lol

You numpty

Well that's the last time I check for you

:whistle:;)

Nah if I see it I'll let you know but good luck tomorrow

Reactions: Flash
i can certainly point from experience of dealing with the HMV store in Belfast. Staff totally unhelpful and basically uninterested in trying to help you in any form. Their whole attitude was "Another hour of this shift and I'm out of here" seemed to their attitude. They don't even stock steelboiok or even order them in. I know i tried.......

Orders are all done centrally and the store doesn't have a say in how much they receive day 1-blame the numpties running head office. The staff at HMV at one point used to the best in retail-but now-if you pay peanuts, you get monkeys...

Get the f*** in ! Just had a look and it's back in stock. Just placed an order. Hurry ! Won't last long

Bloody hell ! It's now showing as discontinued again. They can't seem to make there mind up. That's two days in a row they put it back up for sale around this time and then took it off within a few mins.

Probably the eBay scalpers ordering 10 copies each!

Get the f*** in ! Just had a look and it's back in stock. Just placed an order. Hurry ! Won't last long
Good luck actually getting the steelbook, I had the same thing happen as you, I just so happened to be looking early hours Sunday morning around 12.30AM, I ordered a copy but now in my orders on the HMV website it says.....
Order status - Out of Stock
Check your order in the coming hours, and see if it goes to despatched or Out Of Stock.
I'm not sure why they keep adding this to the website as In Stock when they clearly can't fulfill the orders they have already received (n)

Good luck actually getting the steelbook, I had the same thing happen as you, I just so happened to be looking early hours Sunday morning around 12.30AM, I ordered a copy but now in my orders on the HMV website it says.....
Check your order in the coming hours, and see if it goes to despatched or Out Of Stock.
I'm not sure why they keep adding this to the website as In Stock when they clearly can't fulfill the orders they have already received (n)
Just checked mine and it seems it's the same. Yesterday it said payment processing but they have the money as I paid with PayPal. Mmmm what to do!!

I've just been on the phone to HMV. The girl I spoke to had a look on the warehouse database and confirmed it was out of stock!. She did say that they are expecting some more deliveries and that my order should be fulfilled.

When I asked why they keep putting it back to in stock she said it was due to the high demand and not wanting to create a big backlog of orders.

That's a really poor business practice in my eyes. It's out of stock but we will take your money and if it does come in Stock we will send you one whenever that might be.