The Hateful Eight - In theaters January 8, 2016

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
From IMDB:
Director: Quentin Tarantino
With: Samuel L. Jackson, Kurt Russel, Tim Roth, Michael Madsen, Bruce Dern and more...

Hey NINJAS! :thumbs: Quentin Tarantino Says His Next Film Will be a Western!!!
With Django Unchained having earned over $425 million at the worldwide box office, Quentin Tarantino is sticking with the Western genre for his next film. Appearing on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno," Tarantino talked about the project.

"I can't talk that much about it, but I will say one thing. I haven't told anyone about this publicly, but I will say the genre. It's a Western," he said. "It's not a 'Django' sequel, but it's another Western, and the thing is I had so much fun doing 'Django' and I love Westerns so much, that after I taught myself how to make one, it's like 'well okay, now let me make another one now I know what I'm doing.'"
Poster :photo:
hatefuleightposter.jpg

Official Teaser Trailer

Last edited:
11863400_1471060136552638_2682215528908664207_n.jpg

"Quentin Tarantino's latest film, The Hateful Eight, is close to hitting theaters soon and the director revealed his thoughts about his upcoming film. The film's first screening featured a 3-hour feature that elicited strong response from viewers."

"Meanwhile, What Culture also recently reported that a three-hour screening of the upcoming film was held, and elicited a strong response from the crowd. The report also further revealed that both Samuel Jackson and Jennifer Jason Leigh hold the biggest roles. However, the response of the crowd in its official release in theaters would be the biggest determinant of the film's success as the 3-hour feature is reportedly likely to be cut to reduce running time."

Last edited:
Tarantino will have two different versions of The Hateful Eight

Here
In talking with Variety, the filmmaker revealed that he will have two different cuts of his new release, with those seeing the film in 70mm getting six extra minutes of material, in addition to the overture and an intermission. Furthermore, he has toyed with certain scenes in order to maximize them for the way they'll be seen.

The 70 is the 70. You’ve paid the money. You’ve bought your ticket. So you’re there. I’ve got you. But I actually changed the cutting slightly for a couple of the multiplex scenes because it’s not that. Now it’s on Showtime Extreme. You’re watching it on TV and you just kind of want to watch a movie on your couch. Or you’re at Hot Dog on a Stick and you just want to catch a movie.... It ["big, long, cool, unblinking takes” was awesome in the bigness of 70, but sitting on your couch, maybe it’s not so awesome. So I cut it up a little bit. It’s a little less precious about itself.​

Last edited by a moderator: