The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies: Extended Edition (3D+2D Blu-ray Jumbo SteelBook) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: November 23rd, 2015
Purchase links:
Amazon.co.uk
HMV
Zavvi.com
Price: £21.99
HDN Group Buy - Hosted by Naughtius Maximus

91OWcaXuHrL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Did they charge you buddy when you preorder it?

did on credit card harry so does not matter for me, won't see bill for a month or so either way. :D
and as on cc wont show up online for about 3 days due to clearing if they have charged now anyway mate :thumbs:

all the best
basil :thumbs:

Reactions: harry
so is no one releasing a standard width steelbook for the battle of five armies extended edition?
The 3D extended edition is 5 Discs that is why they are Jumbos and as where the previous 2 films 3D extended steelbook releases

Recent new steelbook designs that are used with Game of thrones and Mission Impossible that can hold 6 discs would not be a good idea for this release as it would not match the previous 2 extended 5 Disc Jumbos if they used the new G2 Steelbook Case

Been on this forum for more than 4½ years now and it's THE FIRST TIME I've seen this written here! :hilarious:

Lol I must say its a first for me too but I agree to match the others they need to be jumbo (and the 2 lotr if they ever do them) but they are the only jumbo I'll ever buy