DigiPack The Hunger Games: Catching Fire (HMV Exclusive) (Blu-ray Digipack) [UK]

Feb 14, 2012
Hong Kong
Hunger Games: Catching Fire (HMV Exclusive) Blu-ray Digipack [UK]

HMV exclusive edition comes as a stunning gatefold digipack with exclusive sleeve art and art cards.

Group Buy: Click here
Release Date: March 17

HGCF-HMV.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
dammit, talk about testing my loyalty...

I love Target Digipacks/books but i want to support my local HMV! I wonder which will have the best content?!

Oh and if anyone wants me to host a GB for this please state your interested below!

Last edited:
Reactions: NinjaFeetz
That looks really nice! I don't even like these films, and yet I'm tempted to get that. I hope HMV plan to do more exclusive digipacks in future... would be a nice change from steelbooks.

dammit, talk about testing my loyalty...

I love Target Digipacks/books but i want to support my local HMV! I wonder which will have the best content?!

Oh and if anyone wants me to host a GB for this one i'll happily do so.

That's a gorgeous cover. I wish they used that image for the steelbook.

David, if you do a GB for this digipack, I'm totally in. If not, would you be able to grab a copy for me? Thanks in advance.

This is going to be an expensive release for me. So far I'm getting the following:

1) Futureshop exclusive steelbook
2) Target digibook
3) Amazon UK steelbook
4) HMV digipack

I'm pretty sure there will be other cool versions to get like slipcover, lenticular cover, box sets, etc. My wallet is hurting already.

I'm gonna go broke with all these DAMN exclusive editions! :angry: Which Digibook do I get!? :wtf: This or the Target one...

My wife loves these movies and she said to me, "Why not both!" :scat: :LOL: :thumbs: :naughty:

And YES! Please create a GB for this David! ;) THANKS!

I read somewhere that this will be a cut version as opposed to the US which will not be cut

Nope.
First movie was cut for a 12 in cinemas but uncut on dvd as a 15.
Sequel is uncut worldwide.

I might grab this but no bonus disc.
So tempted to get Target digi.