DigiPack The Hunger Games: Catching Fire (HMV Exclusive) (Blu-ray Digipack) [UK]

Feb 14, 2012
Hong Kong
Hunger Games: Catching Fire (HMV Exclusive) Blu-ray Digipack [UK]

HMV exclusive edition comes as a stunning gatefold digipack with exclusive sleeve art and art cards.

Group Buy: Click here
Release Date: March 17

HGCF-HMV.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The Hunger Games: Catching Fire – HMV Exclusive

The Hunger Games: Catching Fire – HMV Exclusive Collectors Edition

Doesn't state Steelbook but thought I should let you all know anyway.

Be the first one to own The Hunger Games: Catching Fire from select hmv stores on: Sunday 16th March - 12pm - 2pm

The folowing stores will be selling the exclusive collector's edition DVD, Blu-ray & Digital copy only.

hmv Glasgow Buchanan Street
hmv Edinburgh Princes Street
hmv Newcastle
hmv Manchester Trafford
hmv Birmingham Bullring
hmv Leicester
hmv Norwich Gentlemans Walk
hmv Cardiff
hmv Bristol Broadmead
hmv Southampton
hmv 363 Oxford Street, LONDON
hmv Leeds

I said I was gonna get the Target US Exclusive, but it was a pass for me, I hated the G1 size! :angry: So I'm here asking about this Digipack, will this be the same! PLEASE be G2! :LOL:

Popped to HMV in Leicester today and picked this up. I really like it - more than the steelbook, but then I've never really liked the colour combo of black/orange.

I've put up a few photos for those who are interested. It has an odd (in a good way) texture to the cardboard, almost like plasticised but not quite.

photo 1.JPG

Just about to go out so can't go into anymore detail.

BTW - Ratings logos are printed on it :(

Attachments

• photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    79.2 KB · Views: 96
  • photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    93.4 KB · Views: 98
Last edited by a moderator:
Nice looking digipack. Shame about the ratings logos. I understand the need to warn parents about such things, but would it really hurt to make it a sticker? Once the consumer buys it, it should be up to them if they want to keep that on there. There are loads of people buying this for collector reasons, and many of the buyers are adults anyway, so it's just annoying that the people making the decisions feel the need to print those there when they should know by now collectors don't like it one bit.

But, since the USA Target digipack is G1 (or G0 :hilarious:), I am still getting this.

... actually, is this confirmed to be G2?