The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part I (Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: March 16th, 2015
Prices: £21.75 (Amazon UK) - £20.99 (Zavvi)
Purchase links:
Amazon.co.uk
Base.com
Zavvi.com

02.jpg

03.jpg 04.jpg
00.jpg 01.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
No title on the spine is a major no no for me but a slash aswell is just too much to bare for my OCD ways [emoji107][emoji90]

No title on the spine is a major no no for me

I didnt even realise this until it arrived (apologies if I missed the debate on this)

But I cant get my head around how this got signed off. Even an edgy/minimalist design will *need* the name on the spine. Its not part of the art, its part of the "Being-on-the-shelf-and-knowing-what-steelbook-it-is"

Although, I suppose being the only steelbook with a blank spine... I know by the process of elimination which one it is now.

Reactions: Kalel316
I didnt even realise this until it arrived (apologies if I missed the debate on this)

But I cant get my head around how this got signed off. Even an edgy/minimalist design will *need* the name on the spine. Its not part of the art, its part of the "Being-on-the-shelf-and-knowing-what-steelbook-it-is"

Although, I suppose being the only steelbook with a blank spine... I know by the process of elimination which one it is now.
Couldn't of said it any better myself, I have Fury from HMV which has that damn stupid black security tag covering the name on the spine [emoji35] I can't sleep at night [emoji13]

Only thing that has come close to it was when ES sent out replacement steels for Jack Reacher due to a manufactuting defect.
what was the defect please? I can't remember if this was one of the few steels that I had to get off of eBay due to missing it 1st time around!

I bet I have a defective one!

what was the defect please? I can't remember if this was one of the few steels that I had to get off of eBay due to missing it 1st time around!

I bet I have a defective one!

It has a very faint line running down the front of the Steelbook, I didn't even know It was there until they emailed me, I kept the defective one and gave away the new one.

Reactions: Pranko