The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part I (Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: March 16th, 2015
Prices: £21.75 (Amazon UK) - £20.99 (Zavvi)
Purchase links:
Amazon.co.uk
Base.com
Zavvi.com

02.jpg

03.jpg 04.jpg
00.jpg 01.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I suppose a titled spine is better than no spine, but I'm wondering if they'll do 'The Hunger Games' at the same height as 'Mockingjay Part 2' like they did with The Hunger Games: Catching Fire (all on one line) rather than having the title on 2 lines (which admittedly the Part 1 Amaray does).

I'm going to hope a bonus spine is included with Part 2 and if not, well, I'll leave it blank I think. Honestly I'm hoping Lionsgate do a Part 1 & 2 steelbook. It'll take up less space (unless it's a jumbo which would be pointless).

Compared to the Czech release this one looks like pure filth. Rancid.
Lol, that's a bit extreme? :D
But yeah, it's bad. Best thing about it is the inside art. But even then, they positioned Lawrences face right under the spindle!

£19.99 would go a long way towards the 'superior in every way' Czech one too.

Compared to the Czech release this one looks like pure filth. Rancid.
The pics posted above make it look considerably worse than it is in-hand, I really like the inside art for this one.

Took the pics below a while ago but never got round to posting them as they're not the best quality; they at least don't have dust or scratches or whatever it is on them though.
As you can see, the fire on the inside art almost shines when hit by the light.

Having said that the Czech release is definitely the one to get IMO. (Personally, I'm going to have both).

IMG_1834.JPG IMG_1832.JPG
(Click to enlarge.)

Last edited: