The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part I (Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: March 16th, 2015
Prices: £21.75 (Amazon UK) - £20.99 (Zavvi)
Purchase links:
Amazon.co.uk
Base.com
Zavvi.com

02.jpg

03.jpg 04.jpg
00.jpg 01.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not a fan of the UK releases for the series. They are too dull and too similar to one another. I own the FS edition for the first film, it's a great Steelbook in its own right but it doesn't really match any of the other releases which is a shame.

Same shite, different movie. Really hope North American release has better artwork. Hate this nearly identical art for the series.

It's beautiful! But I don't own the UK releases for either of the first movies. Hopefully BB/FS gets something along the same lines as this artwork.

I don't think the front will change that much.

Lionsgate are pretty consistent with their designs, and besides, it's simple and easy to do. I've only got Catching Fire so far, with plans to get the first one at some point, but I imagine this one will match the first two.

If it ain't broke...

Honestly, if the Steel was exactly the same as the TBC artwork, I'd be happy as I think it'd go very nicely with the second catching fire UK steelbook. That with Gloss/spot gloss and em/debossing would be great.
Really like the TBC inside art in particular.

(The awesome Canadian District 12 version is still my fav of the Steelbook designs for the series so far though!)

will be interesting to see what the part 2 design is next year...hopefully its not the exact same cover with part 2 on it because that would be the ultimate lazyness in design