The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part I (Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: March 16th, 2015
Prices: £21.75 (Amazon UK) - £20.99 (Zavvi)
Purchase links:
Amazon.co.uk
Base.com
Zavvi.com

02.jpg

03.jpg 04.jpg
00.jpg 01.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think they could have changed the design a bit more on each film but seen as the first 2 are of this style it's only right they carry on the trend now or it would look a bit odd. Will definatly be adding this to my collection :)

I'm sure this will turn up on Amazon sooner or later, and when it does I'll definitely be pre-ordering there rather than Zavvi. Even if it turns out more expensive that way.
Simply because Amazon's customer support is excellent and getting what you need from Zavvi's 'support' is like trying to get blood from a stone.

I totally agree. Moved house recently. Had items pre-ordered with Zavvi, who for some bizarre reason don't allow you to change delivery address of an item. So now I'm relying on my mail re-direction (which has failed so far) and the honesty of the person that bought my house (who thankfully seems very honest and has texted us when anythings arrived).

P.S. Amazon Link. http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00PH1H6TA/?tag=hidefnin-21

Reactions: MrBMT
And pre-ordered on Amazon. Now I won't have to worry about remembering when it actually gets released. :p

Sold out on Zavvi already as the touts have been on to pre-order 5 at once. Don't know why though as its £29.99 there and £21.75 on Amazon.

It isn't sold out, it hasn't even gone up for PO yet. And I'm pretty sure the price will be lower when it goes live.

Will Order from Zavvi when it goes live
(Its not Live yet with Zavvi)

For now I have a pre order placed with Amazon.uk but will decide which order to keep near release date with whoever is cheapest including shipping cost

Artwork TBC? I hope it remains the way it is! ;) I really like it, especially the interior! :drool: :thumbs: I'm definitely Pre-Ordering this when I get home tonight! :woot:

Pre ordered from Amazon as I have the previous two dont want to miss out on completing this great edition...