Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: August 22, 2016
Purchase link: The Jungle Book (live)
Price: £24.99

1.jpg

11270347-1044412519595183.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't understand why they have to put a £29.99 price tag before it's available for pre-order. Can't they just start with the price it will go for? All other companies can do it, why can't zavvi? :D
We all know it will be £23.99 when live and £12.99 in 6 months and £6.99 next year.
It is just the RRP (and there always is an RRP, even when Zavvi has agreed to sell a release exclusively). Zavvi typically doesn't publish the price they will sell the item at, until shortly before it will be available for pre-order.

Reactions: IRON MAN
Seriously can't wait to see this film

Will put an order in on Friday and see what happens

It is just the RRP (and there always is an RRP, even when Zavvi has agreed to sell a release exclusively). Zavvi typically doesn't publish the price they will sell the item at, until shortly before it will be available for pre-order.

I know what RRP is, I just never understood why they write such a high price point.
Is it because they want to show their customers, "Look, we've lowered the price before release date just for you, you stupid idiots. And 3 months after release we will lower it by another 30-40%, morons". I think that's what they think with this moronic policy they have.

I wish Zavvi had just ONE person employed who would use his/her fingers to actually write back to all our questions. Not some generic copy/paste replies.

Well, enough of me. Signing out! :)

I don't understand why they have to put a £29.99 price tag before it's available for pre-order. Can't they just start with the price it will go for? All other companies can do it, why can't zavvi? :D
We all know it will be £23.99 when live and £12.99 in 6 months and £6.99 next year.

We all know this won't apply to all titles

We all know that price at least goes down making it affordable unlike Asian retailers who up the price and never offer any discounts.

We all know that the thread will be subject to extreme abuse by the haters especially when there is no title.

We all know that hypocrisy will continue to prevail. :)

Looking forward to seeing this movie but with the right retailers on this it will be awesome i believe.

Bit concerned there is no mention of 3D!!

Surely this film is coming out in 3D and therefore hopefully this will be 3D?

well on odeon site is showing as imax, so yes must be 3d but i wonder if disney owning this going to be doing a star wars and selling a 3d disc later on and make it another cash cow.

for me the smart thing is hold off, until either zavvi confirms 3d or i live without it.
plus it also sends a message back to disney and being disney europe it be no title on the spine again thanks disney france for that:thumbs:

if so i be bycotting all disney steels from europe till this mess is sorted out thank god for disney america they speak english at least.

basil :thumbs:

Reactions: Stuc and JayWhit
I hoping this comes with 3D too and I imagine it will

I'll put an order in and make my mind up when artwork is released and 3D confirmation