Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: August 22, 2016
Purchase link: The Jungle Book (live)
Price: £24.99

1.jpg

11270347-1044412519595183.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
well on odeon site is showing as imax, so yes must be 3d but i wonder if disney owning this going to be doing a star wars and selling a 3d disc later on and make it another cash cow.

for me the smart thing is hold off, until either zavvi confirms 3d or i live without it.
plus it also sends a message back to disney and being disney europe it be no title on the spine again thanks disney france for that:thumbs:

if so i be bycotting all disney steels from europe till this mess is sorted out thank god for disney america they speak english at least.

basil :thumbs:

Deadpool was IMAX and not 3D, same as interstellar and a few others
But I'm sure this is in 3D

I'm really (truly) wondering what people see in these myriad Disney remakes & releases. they cannot be that good (another pan film coming, latest was soooooo terrible) ... just wondering ???

I'm really (truly) wondering what people see in these myriad Disney remakes & releases. they cannot be that good (another pan film coming, latest was soooooo terrible) ... just wondering ???

This one is getting very good reviews, I think the animation, scenery and animals look fantastic and the voice cast is top notch.

Bill Murray as baloo and Christopher walken as King Louis is enough for me to want to see it anyway. Plus I like the look of the trailers

I also thought Cinderella was good too, I'm on the fence with maleficent and I'm a bit worried dumbo will be crappy but I'm hoping beauty and the beast turns out well.
As for the last Peter Pan movie it wasn't with Disney, it was WB and bombed

Last edited:
Dropped to £24.99

No mention of 3D yet and says 1 disc (at the moment)

And the placeholder art is the exact art I wanted so I expect that to change
It says final artwork coming soon so like usual prepare to be dissapointed

Reactions: Filmbloke and Stuc
Oh here we go. I'd like to think that since Malifecent got a title on it this (as a live action movie) this would be the same, but I'm way too wise to Disney's crappy attitude to production at this point, and Cinderella evidenced differently (and that came out pretty dire for the worldwide release without the pet sleeve. This artwork will vanish to be replaced with a close up of mowglis eyeball, on a Matt finish steel with no titles on it anywhere whatsoever.

Not touching with a barge pole.

Bring it on Kimchi!

Reactions: Flloydo