The Last Emperor (Blu-ray Metal Box) (iMovie Exclusive) [China]

May 19, 2012
China
iMovie exclusive #4 “The Last Emperor” Metal Box
Release date: End of July
Pre-order date: End of May (only for customers outside of CHINA), directly order on iMovie's website (I will update it soon)
Price: 298 CNY (US $47.7)
Print run: 1K
Region Code: All
Number of discs: 2X BD50, Theatrical and Extended Edition(chinese TV edition)
Laser Etched, Numbered Copies, Simplified Chinese & Traditional Chinese subs, Full Slipcover, Lenticular cover, postcard or booklet or artwork card (only choose one according the artwork)

??? ??.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Is that a Viva? I thought they went extinct?! EEK!

It is and it isn't. It isn't made in the Viva factory but is has the same design. Personally I view it as a bootleg Viva but that's partly because I collect Viva's and prefer not to have to bust my ass trying to get these. :hilarious:

I will be interested in finding out if this has the original aspect ratio: 2.39:1 (2.35:1 JP) or is cropped (2.02:1 Criterion; 2.00:1 JD.com). JP is 218 min (2 cuts) while Criterion is 164 min. (JD.com unlisted). I bought the Criterion without knowing about the image and time cropping. Hopefully iMovie will be the same as JP. It may since IMovie has the Movie + Extended Edition on 2 discs

I would guess that the theatrical is cropped and the extended is not.

I also hope for pictures of the options before I cannot wait and pull the trigger: Full Slipcover, Lenticular cover, postcard or booklet or artwork card (only choose one)

I will be interested in finding out if this has the original aspect ratio: 2.39:1 (2.35:1 JP) or is cropped (2.02:1 Criterion; 2.00:1 JD.com). JP is 218 min (2 cuts) while Criterion is 164 min. (JD.com unlisted). I bought the Criterion without knowing about the image and time cropping. Hopefully iMovie will be the same as JP. It may since IMovie has the Movie + Extended Edition on 2 discs

I would guess that the theatrical is cropped and the extended is not.

I also hope for pictures of the options before I cannot wait and pull the trigger: Full Slipcover, Lenticular cover, postcard or booklet or artwork card (only choose one)

Theatrical and extended edition are both 2.35:1, the artwork still making. Please wait.Thank you.