Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: February 8th, 2016
Purchase link: The Martian
Price: £21.99
HDN Group Buy, Hosted by Naughtius Maximus - click HERE

01-133871.jpg

Last edited:
i just came from the movies, really great film, slow but good, not sure about the steelbook since i dont really care for the art, i will wait to see other counties releases!....

Hope Film Arena do this, saw it last night and right up there with the best films I've seen this year

Just came home from seeing this. Its a great movie indeed and i liked it, though its extremely slow, not much happened at all. And as others have mentioned, it doesnt have any replayability. So does it warrant a buy, im not sure, but not for full price by any means.
About ridley having a 30min longer cut, phew, that will be very hard to get through I think. What would that contain if not just making it even more drawn out.

Reactions: Punker76
if you guys're saying this movie is slow, try watching... any Terrence Malick films ...lol

BADLANDS ?:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Looks like he's holding his breath and doing the Roger Moore bit with the eyebrow when informed it's an HMV Exclusive (in the U.K. ?).

The French steelbook has the better placed image (i.e. not so zoomed) but we have the better placed title.
I can't believe that other worldwide examples will be any worse than this . . . though of course they could be so similar as to be indistinguishable (apart from the physical extras, of course).

Last edited:
Titleless spine and Matte finish :(

On to a winner again fox!!

Would of looked great with gloss or spot gloss