Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: February 8th, 2016
Purchase link: The Martian
Price: £21.99
HDN Group Buy, Hosted by Naughtius Maximus - click HERE

01-133871.jpg

Last edited:
Well, I for one like it. Better that Damon's head has been reduced and there's more of the helmet - the bluish colour works well with the earthy tones. Yes, I agree, glossed or spot-glossed would have been better, but it isn't so I can live with the matte finish.

A title would be much nicer on this... queried it with HMV customer services, response below... here's hoping Lucy's brainpower is at 100% and Fox aren't lying to her

Dear Jason

Thank you for your email.

Firstly, I'd like to apologise for the delay in responding to your query and thank you for your patience.

I have chased up the information you requested and I can tell you that the artwork displayed on our website is how it will appear on the steelbook.

This is based on information we have from Fox, and this is unlikely to change.

I hope this is useful to you, and should you have any further enquires please feel free to contact us.

Kind Regards

Lucy

Customer Service Team
Store.hmv.com

Last edited:
A title would be much nicer on this... queried it with HMV customer services, response below... here's hoping Lucy's brainpower is at 1)00 and Fox aren't lying to her

Dear Jason

Firstly, I'd like to apologise for the delay in responding to your query and thank you for your patience.

I have chased up the information you requested and I can tell you that the artwork displayed on our website is how it will appear on the steelbook.

I hope this is useful to you, and should you have any further enquires please feel free to contact us.

Kind Regards

Lucy

Customer Service Team
Store.hmv.com

Surely, SHE DOESN'T KNOW ANYTHING !!! If the official steelbook site post a steelbook without title (after HMV), there won't have title, be sure !

A title would be much nicer on this... queried it with HMV customer services, response below... here's hoping Lucy's brainpower is at 100% and Fox aren't lying to her

Dear Jason

Kind Regards

Lucy

Customer Service Team
Store.hmv.com
So HMV contacted a Fox for the information you requested :OMG: :whistle:

My god- someone else PLEASE put out a steelbook of this movie with a decent cover.
This is a movie I want to have in my collection- but not with a giant head steel.