UK
Release date: October 10, 2016
Purchase link: Zavvi - Pre-order live Saturday 13 at 6 PM
Price: £21.99

1.jpg

11323363-1144408627608012.jpg
11323363-1134408627674063.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree, I think this art would be a perfect candidate for matte finish. Not all artwork automatically looks better with a gloss finish, and gloss has been done to death anyway. I like having a variety of finishes in my collection.

I have some steelbooks that are Stunning with Matte Finish and would look bellow average if they would have been done in a Glossy Finish. And I agree to have a variety is nice for a great collection ;) let's hope :oohyeah:

Curious. Is what @paulboland saying that you had an item in your basket BEFORE they cut off the code - so that anything you put in the basket will all be able to get the discount even if you add them in the basket after they cut off the code? Maybe I should just always keep something in my basket just in case!:rofl:

I'd never done it before but that's how it worked.. when it went live I ordered with the code, then someone said it wasn't working for them so I went back and did the process again and it showed the discount, but I didn't pay it through.. came back here and Paul said the code had been disabled so I pulled the page back up and looked in my basket (discount still applied) and thought I'd pay it through and see if it worked, which it did.. then I posted that "I'd used it 5 seconds ago" which I had done. When I thought about it, it must have only worked cos I'd added the code earlier, but it's strange that it didn't stop me going through payment and complete all check out stages when it must have already been disabled, (as it worked for me I hoped there might be a slim chance of it still working for others).

I think zavvi should just open the discount up for everyone for the first hour, giving us all an incentive for pre ordering.
I'm not sure about all the different Web browser and clearing your cache etc, I'm not that computer minded to understand the reasons it works for some and not others:emb:

Only reason I can see not to have the 4K disc included is the price - at 30 quid I can hear howls of disapproval - but what a package it would be if it contained:
- 2 x 2D BD 50 (disc one Theatrical, Extended, disc 2 Extras)
- 1 x 3D BD 50
- 1 x BD 66 4K UHD (Extended)

Would be the best seller of the year. I would buy it like a shot and so would anyone who wishes to have a 4k version as well as a steelbook. I'm astonished 4k versions are not being included. They would sell out.

• Thanks
Reactions: Lionet
Managed to pre order the zavvi as I dont own any version yet anyway. I like them both but Always thought the HMV one looks like his helmet is smashed due to the reflection of the rocks..

• Thanks
Reactions: chunk
What if this sells out and there's no restock (Last Action Hero)?

Don't even mention it! :angry:
That's why I put my pre-order a few minutes ago. (26,65 Euro)
I guess this steelbook won't sell out fast, though. It will be available for some time (price drop included). But I really don't want to take any chances missing out on it.

I actually quite liked the artwork of the first Steelbook release but it was spoiled somewhat by the lack of a title. This is a definite improvement, a debossed title and a spot gloss finish would be perfect.

I guess this steelbook won't sell out fast, though. It will be available for some time (price drop included). But I really don't want to take any chances missing out on it.

I definitely don't foresee a price drop on this one. It'll sell out before that happens.

• Thanks
Reactions: chunk and harry
I don't take chances on these kinds of things unless it's a regular amaray. This is a pretty great looking steel on top of that.

• Thanks
Reactions: chunk