Release date: August 3rd, 2015
Purchase link: The Matrix
Price: £14.99
Notes: Limited to 2,000 copies.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
All these comments make me actually want to watch this/these movie/s :)
Now I need to be persuaded to watch any or all of the 'Star Wars' hexology.

And Carrie-Anne Moss in leather! :drool:
:naughty::hungry:

All these comments make me actually want to watch this/these movie/s :)
Now I need to be persuaded to watch any or all of the 'Star Wars' hexology.
Wait...you haven't seen Matrix yet? :wow::wow::wow::OMG::OMG::OMG::OMG::OMG: What are you doing with your life? :rofl:
Sorry can't talk to you anymore :censored::cautious:

Yes, I'm the one and despite owning the U.K. trilogy boxset since it first came out I just haven't got around to watching them.
Have ordered these three steelbooks so maybe now is the time.
The only excuse I have for not watching them yet is the approx 3,800 films on Blu-ray and over 800 on SVHS that I'm slowly working my way through, when time allows.
What more can I say?:)

Yes, I'm the one and despite owning the U.K. trilogy boxset since it first came out I just haven't got around to watching them.
Have ordered these three steelbooks so maybe now is the time.
The only excuse I have for not watching them yet is the approx 3,800 films on Blu-ray and over 800 on SVHS that I'm slowly working my way through, when time allows.
What more can I say?:)
1OKvl6Z.gif

MATRIX 10% off code that was due to expire on the 5th July is apparently still good three-and-a-half weeks later FTI.
GBP 40.48 for the three.

Why are people ordering these when they are exactly the same as the €12.99 French ones. Only these are €20ish each??

Even with a 15% discount these are about a tenner more expensive for the trilogy. Doesn't make sense to go for these to me?