UK
Release date: March 25, 2015
Purchase links: FilmArena
Price: 539 CZK
Mini Group Buy: carllenc
Notes: Limited to 500 numbered copies

film_20991_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
canadian dollar right now against the US is killing me, last year we were pretty ok, not it's almost 20 to 25% more it is hurting... oh just gave in and put my name down for Gods and Kings even though not crazy about the movie, the Package is so stunningly beautiful... it is directed by Ridley Scott I believe so I guess I just jumped in...
what amazing things they are doing, like we have discussed, making movie exclusive packages that otherwise we would not pick up...

...now they are making us go crazy for it...
Actually, the Canadian $ is .79 ¢ on the U.S. $ right now. But Canadian shipping is still a killer to the states.
Last month the $ and the € were almost dead even. I ended up buying Zavvi stuff from their other sites instead of the UK site (£), and saved a bundle.:)

canadian dollar right now against the US is killing me, last year we were pretty ok, not it's almost 20 to 25% more it is hurting... oh just gave in and put my name down for Gods and Kings even though not crazy about the movie, the Package is so stunningly beautiful... it is directed by Ridley Scott I believe so I guess I just jumped in...
what amazing things they are doing, like we have discussed, making movie exclusive packages that otherwise we would not pick up...

...now they are making us go crazy for it...
And damn you, @Actarus! You made me sign up for Exodus!:LOL:
I can't miss out on the potential awesomeness!:D

hahaha sorry :emb: ...but it is too nice to pass up even if the movie might not be great... ! But the Awesomeness of the package ouffffff worth to buy for sure ! Glad I decided last minute...and you'll be glad too :hilarious:
You are a great salesman! All you had to do is drop the names Ridley Scott and Christian Bale To shame me…
And I'm like- "I am a moron for not getting this! It's Ridley Scott and Christian Bale! With ultracool packaging! What the hell is your problem?!"
Then I place the order in shame, and beat myself with eucalyptus branches in self-flagellation, and ask forgiveness...:hilarious:!!
"Sorry, Oh Lord Ridley!"
bow.gif
image.jpg

Reactions: augustus
@C.C. 95 you said it yourself, not me :whistle: shame, shame, shame...redeemed :rofl: ...but I was in the same boat as you lol I was like what is the matter with me... oh from your message your going from one movie to another which is more grey :hilarious:

Reactions: C.C. 95
:LOL:
My rationalization is this: hey if I change my mind, it always has a resale value!
P.S. - (I won't change my mind):rofl:

nah that is a keeper, even if the movie would not be great, it is still too much of a stunning package that needs to be in your collection...

can't wait for John Wick :)

Should've snapped it up when it was £35 on eBay. It's now going for nearly twice the cost. Now I feel stupid!

awww sorry Mate, yes they are steep now...
Damn, I just looked up the prices on eBay and :OMG::greedy:. Definitely not worth those amounts. Do people actually pay that much?

And my only disappointment with Maze Runner is that there are no embossing on it. I was really hoping for embossing, it would've looked even better. But I'm loving the spot gloss though. Gonna have to wait and see which one is a keeper; this or the Blufans :watch:

Damn, I just looked up the prices on eBay and :OMG::greedy:. Definitely not worth those amounts. Do people actually pay that much?

And my only disappointment with Maze Runner is that there are no embossing on it. I was really hoping for embossing, it would've looked even better. But I'm loving the spot gloss though. Gonna have to wait and see which one is a keeper; this or the Blufans :watch:

I think they both will be excellent and have a lot in common. You get the same WWA SB. They are both limited to only 500 copies.. I'm sure you have seen the artwork for the Blufan's I like it quite a bit but it is very much different from the Film Arena copy. If you were disappointed about FA lack of embossing you should be happy the BF copy is debossed and has spot gloss. The Film Arena will win out in the extra's department, but the BF copy at least comes with a comic book. Otherwise it will be just a matter of taste because the artwork is so different on the Full Slips. I have not seen the FA in hand but most people seemed to be pleased. As far as Ebay these are so new and Film Arena has never put out an exclusive numbered SB before so it is probably hard to judge price, the market will let people know pretty quick.

Personally I much prefer debossing (like here The Maze Runner title) to embossing. The more and more I see steelbooks with the frame needed for embossed features, the less I like them.

I think they both will be excellent and have a lot in common. You get the same WWA SB. They are both limited to only 500 copies.. I'm sure you have seen the artwork for the Blufan's I like it quite a bit but it is very much different from the Film Arena copy. If you were disappointed about FA lack of embossing you should be happy the BF copy is debossed and has spot gloss. The Film Arena will win out in the extra's department, but the BF copy at least comes with a comic book. Otherwise it will be just a matter of taste because the artwork is so different on the Full Slips. I have not seen the FA in hand but most people seemed to be pleased. As far as Ebay these are so new and Film Arena has never put out an exclusive numbered SB before so it is probably hard to judge price, the market will let people know pretty quick.

Personally I much prefer debossing (like here The Maze Runner title) to embossing. The more and more I see steelbooks with the frame needed for embossed features, the less I like them.
Sorry, I failed to mention that I was referring to the slip with regards to embossing. I actually prefer FA's slip art. I was hoping for the "maze" to be embossed. As for the steelbook itself, I do prefer debossing for this title. I think it fits the movie. At the end of the day, it is a matter of taste. :)

Have you seen pictures of the Blu-fans slip, I didn't see that it was going to be embossed?

Not sure if I should post this here, but I found this listed here among other FA exclusives reasonably priced (compared to the current going rate). Roughly around £34 shipped to the UK. I reckon they're trustworthy as I found it through their eBay outlet and they have good feedback.

Not sure if I should post this here, but I found this listed here among other FA exclusives reasonably priced (compared to the current going rate). Roughly around £34 shipped to the UK. I reckon they're trustworthy as I found it through their eBay outlet and they have good feedback.

Thank u so much!!! Today when i lokked at ur link then it was read as SOLD OUT!! Then i lost an ebay auction and then i was sad :/ And now i clicked again and it read ''In Stock'' And now i baught it!!! I hope i can trust them and i hope i really get this awesome Steelbook!!