Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: February 9th, 2015
Purchase link: HMV (UK shipping only)
Price: £18
Group Buy: Naughtius Maximus

01-240174.jpg

Last edited:
The runtime for the BD is down for 153mins which would be the uncut version.
I think we will have to wait until someone has a copy to confirm.

I have seen the uncut version and I don't have a clue what could warrant a 15cert.

The runtime for the BD is down for 153mins which would be the uncut version.
I think we will have to wait until someone has a copy to confirm.

I have seen the uncut version and I don't have a clue what could warrant a 15cert.

Running time wouldn't always confirm it though would it, as most cuts only usually amount to seconds, rather than minutes in total.

I read on the link that it is only 48 seconds or so not minutes? Gutted I didn't order the Italian version when I had the chance, it's unavailable from them now so more expensive than this version will be.

There is a theatrical cut that was about 48 seconds shorter but that has not been submitted for the BD release.
It looks like there maybe two cuts on the BD but this unconfirmed until one of us has a copy in hand.

I'll be one of the first as HMV isn't far from my work place, a few stops on the tube, work won't even know I was gone ;)

Reactions: Norwichlad
If you look on the BBFC website you can see all of the cuts submitted for the release and if any scenes were cut from it.

For the home release we are only interested in the last two as they were submitted last month and we ony have 12 cert on home video not 12a so they would have to submit a new cut.
Not going to know for sure until I get hold of it.

(My mistake by the way I didn't check the time but the theatrical cut only had 43 seconds cut out.)

Just had a phone call from HMV Oxford St, saying my pre ordered copy is available to pick up, maybe I will try tomorrow to get it early.