The Pixar Collection (Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
This thread is for the titles that have been released to date.

For a poll to share your thoughts on future releases (2015 and on) , please click here

Limited edition are limited to 4K-5K.

The Pixar Collection link

#13: Ratatouille (May 18th, 2015) - Buy
#12: Wall·e (May 18th, 2015) - Buy (sold-out)
#11: A Bug's Life (May 11th, 2015) - Buy (sold-out)
#10: The Incredibles (May 4th, 2015) - Buy (sold-out)
#09: Brave 3D (April 7th, 2014) - Buy (sold-out)
#08: Cars 3D (March 10th, 2014) - Buy (sold-out)
#7: Up 3D (March 10th, 2014) - Buy (sold-out)
#06: Monsters Inc 3D (February 17, 2014) - Buy (sold-out)
#05: Toy Story 3 (January 20th, 2014) - Buy (sold-out)
#04: Toy Story 2 (January 20th, 2014) - Buy (sold-out)
#03: Toy Story (January 20th, 2014) - Buy (sold-out)
#02: Monsters University (November 25th, 2013) - Buy (sold-out)
#01: Finding Nemo (June 3rd, 2013) - Buy (sold-out)

thumb.jpg

Last edited:
Ive got the rest of thepixar steels on their way to me some from ebay a few from zavvi.

im definatley going to wait gor a Cars 2 steel from zavvi as the HMV steelbook just doesnt look good and has printed back text and certificates which i hate on steelbooks.

Last edited:
Reactions: gaeljet
All steels have arrived, my Pixar collection is complete other than Cars 2, which i will wait for a zavvi 3D steel release.
Inside out has been released on Zavvi however it seemed to have sold out in the first day. I'm not liking the steelbook much but I wasn't able to get one even if I wanted it.

I managed to get A bugs life and Ratatouille from Zavvi, just purchased nemo, monsters inc and monsters uni off ebay. I only have all of the others to get now.. lol

A bugs life has to be my favourite steel so far.

Anyone know if Cars or Toy story steelbooks from Disney movie rewards are the same as Zavvis?

Cheers

I managed to get A bugs life and Ratatouille from Zavvi, just purchased nemo, monsters inc and monsters uni off ebay. I only have all of the others to get now.. lol

A bugs life has to be my favourite steel so far.

Anyone know if Cars or Toy story steelbooks from Disney movie rewards are the same as Zavvis?

Cheers
Yes they the same
The Steelbooks are a Disney release it's their product
Zavvi are only a retailer who sell film studios releases and they get as exclusives for a limited period
The stock on Disney Movie Rewards is left over stock they took back from Zavvi

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Smelly_Pickle
Finding it tricky sourcing the others at a good price but i'll get there. Hopefully before 'The good dinosaur' is added to the list.

I agree, HMV Cars 2 does not look nice at all. I may buy a damaged one to fill the gap for now lol

Finding it tricky sourcing the others at a good price but i'll get there. Hopefully before 'The good dinosaur' is added to the list.

I agree, HMV Cars 2 does not look nice at all. I may buy a damaged one to fill the gap for now lol

I don't mind the steelbook for Cars 2.

On the shelf it matches the others, except for the BBFC certificates, and they're hardly noticeable. It certainly goes better than Monsters University with it's Blu-ray logo the wrong way and no Disney/Pixar font on the spine.

I'm only missing Finding Nemo from this set, I managed to get six that I was missing through Disney Movie Rewards (Up, Monsters Inc., Toy Story 1 - 3 & Cars.) I wasn't much of a collector when Finding Nemo went up for preorder & just got the normal version, which I now absolutely regret!

I don't mind the steelbook for Cars 2.

On the shelf it matches the others, except for the BBFC certificates, and they're hardly noticeable. It certainly goes better than Monsters University with it's Blu-ray logo the wrong way and no Disney/Pixar font on the spine.

I had monsters uni arrive today and I agree, no embossing either and the back looks like it should be the front. Looks nice but definitely not as premium as the rest.

I'm only missing Finding Nemo from this set, I managed to get six that I was missing through Disney Movie Rewards (Up, Monsters Inc., Toy Story 1 - 3 & Cars.) I wasn't much of a collector when Finding Nemo went up for preorder & just got the normal version, which I now absolutely regret!

I had to get Nemo off ebay for £25 not a bad price compared to some. Not arrived yet though.
I was considering getting Toy Story 1,2,3 off the disney store eventually.
Which would leave me needing Cars, inside out, incredibles and wall-e + (cars 2)

I just won UP for £10 sealed. Bargain! Happy with that as I really dislike the movie.

That is a bargain! I was saving up my Disney Rewards point as I had seen the steelbooks range they had there, so I pulled the trigger a fortnight. Poor postman didn't know what was happening, 6 separate parcels showing up at one time.

I see Nemo is available from the store here, so I might jump on that, but I'll have a look & see can it be gotten cheaper than €52 on eBay or something.

Getting close to completing this collecton now. Just missing The Incredibles and Toy Story 3 and i'm pretty sure Incredibles is going under the tree this christmas as I keep getting talked out of buying it lol.

I had doubts about Cars 2 but it is really quite nice. Granted there is no embossing but I like the metallic finish, definitely not the worst steel at all, it fits into the collection a hundred times better than Monsters University.