The Pixar Collection (Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
This thread is for the titles that have been released to date.

For a poll to share your thoughts on future releases (2015 and on) , please click here

Limited edition are limited to 4K-5K.

The Pixar Collection link

#13: Ratatouille (May 18th, 2015) - Buy
#12: Wall·e (May 18th, 2015) - Buy (sold-out)
#11: A Bug's Life (May 11th, 2015) - Buy (sold-out)
#10: The Incredibles (May 4th, 2015) - Buy (sold-out)
#09: Brave 3D (April 7th, 2014) - Buy (sold-out)
#08: Cars 3D (March 10th, 2014) - Buy (sold-out)
#7: Up 3D (March 10th, 2014) - Buy (sold-out)
#06: Monsters Inc 3D (February 17, 2014) - Buy (sold-out)
#05: Toy Story 3 (January 20th, 2014) - Buy (sold-out)
#04: Toy Story 2 (January 20th, 2014) - Buy (sold-out)
#03: Toy Story (January 20th, 2014) - Buy (sold-out)
#02: Monsters University (November 25th, 2013) - Buy (sold-out)
#01: Finding Nemo (June 3rd, 2013) - Buy (sold-out)

thumb.jpg

Last edited:
I always start these collections in love with the first few releases. Then they release something I couldn't care less about (Cars and Brave in this case) and it's an impossible decision. Have a gap in your collection or save the money:greedy:

The best of these is Finding Nemo IMHO, steel and film wise it's amazing. I think after that the gloss machine took a holiday until Brave came out. :LOL:

Some of these steelbooks (mostly Pixar) are now available to claim with your Disney Movie Rewards. 1200 points each.

• Brave
  • Cars 3D
  • Fantasia
  • Monsters Inc 3D
  • Monsters University
  • The Nightmare Before Christmas
  • Planes
  • Toy Story
  • Toy Story 2
  • Toy Story 3
  • Up

So, took a gamble and ordered all 3 Toy Story steels via the Disney Movie Rewards site. All 3 arrived in carboard mailers and all 3 are dented. One has a smashed plastic disc holder as well. I've emailed them but wondered if anyone else has has similar issues. If I do get lucky and they send replacements there gonna be sent the same way. Seems like such a waste of steels.

Reactions: Flash
So, took a gamble and ordered all 3 Toy Story steels via the Disney Movie Rewards site. All 3 arrived in carboard mailers and all 3 are dented. One has a smashed plastic disc holder as well. I've emailed them but wondered if anyone else has has similar issues. If I do get lucky and they send replacements there gonna be sent the same way. Seems like such a waste of steels.

Sounds like zavvi, lol

I ordered Brave and it came in the card mailer but fortunately was in mint condition.

You need to register to be able to order any but here's the link:

http://www.disneymovierewards.co.uk/index.htm
Some of these steelbooks (mostly Pixar) are now available to claim with your Disney Movie Rewards. 1200 points each.

• Brave
  • Cars 3D
  • Fantasia
  • Monsters Inc 3D
  • Monsters University
  • The Nightmare Before Christmas
  • Planes
  • Toy Story
  • Toy Story 2
  • Toy Story 3
  • Up

Ok you have my attention guys! I've registered on the site but obviously I have 0 points :cigar: I own all the Pixar steels apart from Brave and Toy Story 2&3 and these have them at 1200 pts a piece (As you mentioned) how do I claim my points? I guess I would have to open my steels to get some sort of code? :thumbs: Id rather not if at all possible :smuggrin:

Ok you have my attention guys! I've registered on the site but obviously I have 0 points :cigar: I own all the Pixar steels apart from Brave and Toy Story 2&3 and these have them at 1200 pts a piece (As you mentioned) how do I claim my points? I guess I would have to open my steels to get some sort of code? :thumbs: Id rather not if at all possible :smuggrin:

Yeah you need to open the steelbook sadly, as there's a leaflet inside with a code on it

Reactions: Stevieboy
Any ideas how I could accumulate some points without opening them? Any cheap stuff you can buy to rack up points, gonna need a fair amount, might not be worth it.
Pop into CeX and see if any of their Disney blus have any codes inside? XD

It's a miracle they've added anything to that reward scheme, first new Blu Rays in quite awhile.....

Got my planes through from disney rewards in an a1 mailer, seems to be in good condition. can't Believe I used my points on it but at least it was free. I will prob never watch it!
So that is officially the disney collection complete so far (even though my collection was complete without it lol)

Hello fellow ninjas. I have 3,900 points from Disney Movie Rewards UK but they don't ship to Canada. I guess I need a UK address and ship it from there. Is there anyone here who can help me out with my dilemma? I would like to redeem Fantasia and Planes steelbooks and will be paying for the shipping cost. If we can get this to work out, I can eventually return the favor if you need anything from Future Shop :) Thanks.

Hello fellow ninjas. I have 3,900 points from Disney Movie Rewards UK but they don't ship to Canada. I guess I need a UK address and ship it from there. Is there anyone here who can help me out with my dilemma? I would like to redeem Fantasia and Planes steelbooks and will be paying for the shipping cost. If we can get this to work out, I can eventually return the favor if you need anything from Future Shop :) Thanks.

Pm sent mate ;)