The Terminator (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Exclusive No.8) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: 31th Mar(boxset at 7th Apr)
Notes: WEA Steelbook. Embossed. Glossy Finish. Total 2000 copies.
Group buy: hosted by @n3wk1d - LIVE on Wednesday March 16 at 10 AM (EST - US) - Timezone converter HERE
Purchase Link:Boxset GB | Lenti GB | Full Slip GB | ¼ Slip GB

full

full

full

full

full

Attachments

• Terminator 1.jpg
    Terminator 1.jpg
    951.2 KB · Views: 10,991
Last edited:
awesome.. in a years time when this is up for order(as that seems to be the expected wait time:)), is this a retailer where we are able to order online or will it be via GB only?

can't wait to see some artwork.. really hoping for some original 80's art.. glossy.. Please please please:notworthy::drool::cigar:

I will be considering this once I see the Artwork
I assume we will have Full Slip and Lenticular versions
Will we have a booklet with this release ?

awesome.. in a years time when this is up for order(as that seems to be the expected wait time:)), is this a retailer where we are able to order online or will it be via GB only?

can't wait to see some artwork.. really hoping for some original 80's art.. glossy.. Please please please:notworthy::drool::cigar:

Group buy chunk ;)

They will also release the 3rd one. Hope they will release T2

I could go for an 80's artwork vibe! I really hope it doesn't look like the current Zavvi offering.

I have the German and Play Terminator steelbooks and a US and German T2, signed by many of the cast. I know some people love the Kimchidvd Terminator 2, but the emboss border running right through SCHWARZENEGGER and JUDGMENT DAY is an epic fail for me. It was Kimchidvd's first, not their finest effort, and very similar to the Euro edition. I hope that the Kimchi and other versions of T2 won't deter HDZeta from bringing us a full collection of Terminator steelbooks.

(excuse the hideous bedspread, it was a hotel room)

term-jpg.68998

term1-jpg.69007

t2-jpg.69006

t2a-jpg.69004

NICE!, it's probably wise to give us the whole Terminator collection in one "Judgement Day Endo" Boxet HDZ, I know U can, now that'd be super awesome!! :whistle:

Reactions: rj531
The more I think about this, the more excited I get. I'm already stoked for zeta's steelie for T3, but the original is such an iconic classic that it deserves better treatment that what is has received thus far. The closest thing to a nice steelbook is the German one, which I have, but this film needs more. It needs fullslips (lenticular, hopefully), it needs a tri-pack. Can't wait to see what they come up with

Reactions: Marco86
The more I think about this, the more excited I get. I'm already stoked for zeta's steelie for T3, but the original is such an iconic classic that it deserves better treatment that what is has received thus far. The closest thing to a nice steelbook is the German one, which I have, but this film needs more. It needs fullslips (lenticular, hopefully), it needs a tri-pack. Can't wait to see what they come up with
What's special about the German one? It's WWA with printed back. I prefer the play version for its amazing artwork and the Korean version because of the red 1/4 slip and the ultra low 200 print run.

Last edited:
Reactions: lolwut and harry
What's special about the German one? It's WWA with printed back. I prefer the play version for his amazing artwork and the Korean version because of the red 1/4 slip and the ultra low 200 print run.

Which is the one with the smooth matte finish and no border? Maybe UK, sorry now I'm not sure. All I know is it looks badass.

Reactions: Marco86
What do you mean by printed back? The play.com and German Terminator steelbooks have the same back - see below. I guess opinions differ as I don't think the play.com artwork is 'amazing', but it does have inner art.

02-jpg.61694