Jun 24, 2012
Release date: 8th June 2015
Price: £19.99
Purchase link: Zavvi (SOLD OUT)

Limited to 1000 Copies.

11094344-6074278265840395.jpg

11094344-6234278265867974.jpg 11094344-1634278265858191.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It does look good and i dont own any terminator film on blu-ray. So if the price is ok, ill try and get an order in

I am confused as well. Some links with the steelbook pics are live, but the only one that says 'steelbook' in the title and is 'limited to 1000 copies' isn't live yet. I'll wait until tomorrow for the link in the OP to go live

Reactions: chunk
Have to say, I'm preferring the look of this one to my Play.com edition.......
Definitely in for a copy!!
Yeah, I think this might beat the Play.com one on design/artwork. If it's glossy and has an embossed title it will be awesome.

Is the disc the same as the Play.com release or is there anything new/different? Hope a part 3 comes next now.

Want!! The fact it's even more limited than usual for a Zavvi release just makes me need it that much more- Don't know if it's Zavvis doing or not, but bravo for the ultra low print run- Makes it that much more exclusive...

Having 2 listings showing a photo of a steelbook is going to confuse customers

Zavvi need to fix this

I have for now ordered the one showing a steelbook and listed as £15.99 but most likely is just a Amaray Blu-ray

Tomorrow will order the one that says its a steelbook as I don't want to miss out just in case

Reactions: BluSteel2012
It doesn't mention anything about a limited print run in the link, I'm assuming that it's the amaray release with the incorrect images for the time being.
I could understand the cover being the same, but why would they show the back and inside of a steelbook for an Amaray though?

I just put in an order on zavvi.de. It's only €22 there. Add another item and use code bluray for another 10% off. Got it for €20.

http://www.zavvi.de/blu-ray/the-terminator/11098838.html

Is it definitely the steelbook edition though? The same image is also being used on Zavvi's UK site for £15.99 but isn't listed as a steelbook despite showing one but they also have a listing for the steelbook edition showing as £19.99 with the same artwork. Who knows??