Jun 24, 2012
Release date: 8th June 2015
Price: £19.99
Purchase link: Zavvi (SOLD OUT)

Limited to 1000 Copies.

11094344-6074278265840395.jpg

11094344-6234278265867974.jpg 11094344-1634278265858191.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it definitely the steelbook edition though? The same image is also being used on Zavvi's UK site for £15.99 but isn't listed as a steelbook despite showing one but they also have a listing for the steelbook edition showing as £19.99 with the same artwork. Who knows??
Yeah, I know, it's a gamble. It probably won't be the steelbook, but I stuck an order in for now anyway incase I get lucky!! :p

Yeah, I know, it's a gamble. It probably won't be the steelbook, but I stuck an order in for now anyway incase I get lucky!! :p

I was tempted to do the exact same thing with the £15.99 listing which I suspect others will do expecting to receive the steelbook. Needs fixing!!
Also, will zavvi honour the £15.99 preorders with the steelbook edition,lowering the amount available when it goes live tomorrow?? HELL, I'm ordering now! Not taking any chances!! Then I can cancel when i get my order in tomorrow. Maybe we should all do the same and not run the risk!!

Last edited:
I've ordered this just in case, but will get an order in when the official listing goes up for pre order steelbook. Just in case

T1 & T2 are some of my favourite films of all time, I'm suprised I don't own them on Blu-Ray yet. Definetly ordering this. Looks like I'm gonna cancel my pointless Cinderella Steelbook Pre-Order :)

The Terminator (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Filmarena collection) [Czech Republic] posted Feb 17th
I like the looks of this especially the back artwork, after taking some updated pictures of my play.com one I was only thinking when will we see some more release's of the Terminator films. You never know Zavvi may announce this soon or even announce T1, T2, T3 and Salvation steelbooks's soon with Genisys coming soon. But untill then I'll be keeping my eye on this.

I just knew Zavvi would have this, Come on Zavvi get us the rest of the rest of the Terminator films in steelbook or at leaset T3 and I'll be happy.

But for this one I may just get the Czech release if it comes in with slip and extra's.

Can't believe people are saying this is better than the Play steel design-wise. What design?? The Play one had actual artwork and color. This is just Arnold's face with too much headroom on a black background and the color red (black with red being the most common steelbook color combination it seems). The back is the only cool part. The inside art is ripped off from the Insurgent posters:

divergent_insurgent_a_l.jpg

Pass.

Come back when you have a REALLY good T2 steel...or better yet that T3 UK steel we've been asking for years...