The Tumbler - 1/6 Vehicle (The Dark Knight) [Hot Toys]

ash333

s'Mod
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Mar 3, 2011
Seattle, WA, USA
Sideshow Toys have done it. They have convinced Hot Toys to re-open the line for Batman's Tumbler. I missed it the last time it was released and went out of stock within days I believe. But back again (this time it is not available to customers in select Asian countries and territories), this one belongs in the personal collections of fans of Nolan's Batman and the Tumbler. :scat:

The second link is to Amazon's product page of the first edition where resellers are asking for over USD$1999. EEK!
Personally I have suspended my pursuit of Optimus Prime in favor of The Tumbler. It is one of my dreams come true to own one of this! :oohyeah::oohyeah::oohyeah:

Batmobile Tumbler SideShow
Product Size: 11" H (279.4mm) x 18.5" W (469.9mm) x 29" L (736.6mm)
Product Weight: 29.00 lbs (13.15 kg)

http://www.amazon.com/Hot-Toys-Dark-Knight-Batmobile/dp/B001GICQD4/

Some pics taken off that Amazon page -

51iQzjDnVmL.jpg

51JWH-yESwL.jpg

Batman figurine is NOT included in this edition

51hPhHdSvsL.jpg

51h-XwlS-RL.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy moly, this thing is massive. Where are we gonna display this? This is a must get but then you have to get a large display for it.

---------- Post added at 07:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 AM ----------

I've just pre-ordered mine from play with a release date of June 29th for £390 which is the best price for the Uk as we will be hit with expensive customs and delivery charges.

http://www.play.com/Gadgets/Gadgets...urce=0&searchtype=allproducts&urlrefer=search

The Tumbler is great. It would be a dream coming true to me too, if the customs fees in my country weren't almost obscene.

The Tumbler is on TOUR! The life size one that is - check out the tour dates and locations here. The primary stop of course is the San Diego Comic Convention in July. But if you live close to one of these stops, stop by, snap some pictures with it and post it here!

The Tumbler is on TOUR! The life size one that is - check out the tour dates and locations here. The primary stop of course is the San Diego Comic Convention in July. But if you live close to one of these stops, stop by, snap some pictures with it and post it here!

It stops in Montreal on June 10, BUT it's going to be showcased at the 'Grand Prix de Montreal' for the F1 racing... NO WAY I'm paying 200$ to enter just to see the tumbler... :rolleyes:

I take it you wont be going? :)

SDCC attendance is an annual vacation trip for me. It is on our itinerary already :)

As for this Tumbler, I have cut back on my steelbook purchases to stay on budget so that I can squeeze this one in. I know I will regret it deeply if I let this one go this time.

SDCC attendance is an annual vacation trip for me. It is on our itinerary already :)

As for this Tumbler, I have cut back on my steelbook purchases to stay on budget so that I can squeeze this one in. I know I will regret it deeply if I let this one go this time.

I am waiting to hear back for my press pass, I might be going on the first day. I am looking forward to it!

I wonder what other goodies we'll see from HT.